What grinds your gears?

Shivari

Constant and unnecessary namedropping. If you're in a conversation with someone and they just happen to throw in names of people they've spoken to or seen or attacked or jumped out of a plane with or whatever and they're supposed to impress you but don't. But they carry on anyway.

It's like. Dude. Pick that name right back up, i don't give a shit.

^hahahaha ! have you not read the book ? i don't think i've ever met (i use the term loosely) someone who hasn't read harry potter !

oh but what i was going to say:

i just got this email from this girl i skated with in milan like "oh just to let you know i'm moving to london in may" (to begin with, in MAY ?! why would i give a fuck now ?!) "so we can chill and skate yeah?"

so i was all like oh sure, that's sick, where abouts in london are you moving to ?

"oh, either south east or west,"

...so first of all you tell me information that's not even nearly happening yet, and then you don't even know where you're moving to ? was there a point to this communication dear girl-i've-only-met-once-in-my-whole-life ? pshhhhh.