What grinds your gears?

Shivari

Oooh, I was wanting to post this all day.

Ok, it really grinds my gears/annoys me when people lock their iPods just to set them down next to them. Grrr, don't these people know that nothing is going to happen to your iPod while it's just sitting next to you and you're not doing anything. Imo, the only time you need to lock it is when you turn it off, and that should be it. Some people...

Oooh, I was wanting to post this all day.

Ok, it really grinds my gears/annoys me when people lock their iPods just to set them down next to them. Grrr, don't these people know that nothing is going to happen to your iPod while it's just sitting next to you and you're not doing anything. Imo, the only time you need to lock it is when you turn it off, and that should be it. Some people...

I always lock my iPod, force of habit :P

It's a good idea ! My friend never locked her iphone, ever, and then went and left it on a plane where someone consequently found it and used a ton of minutes and texts until she could cancel it. So even if you're just leaving it next to you, you could still forget it somehow and that'd suck.

(i'm presuming you're going on about iphones here, if its just an iPod music, then i don't get it either)

but yeah. what grinds my gears ?

people who are constantly condescending. what gives them the right to think they're better than i am. pisses me the fuck off.

When you think you've lost something and it turns up to be right next to you

I've just spent 30 mins looking for my keys only to discover they were still in the pocket of my jeans.

i do that ALL the time

i hate it when i'm in my room, with my door closed

and someone (usually my mother) comes in to talk to me

and they don't shut the door again on the way out

i obviously wanted it closed

When you think you've lost something and it turns up to be right next to you

I've just spent 30 mins looking for my keys only to discover they were still in the pocket of my jeans.

Exactly!!!And this is worse when this thing are your phone or wallet :roll:

ooooh I've just thought of something.

When someone says 'ooh it feels so much like friday today!'.

Ummm, no. It feels like friday when it's Friday. Today, it's tuesday therefore it feels like a tuesday. I really don't understand why people say it.

Same here! In my class some people already say "have a nice weekend!" on monday afternoon...ya...& I'm jesus. :roll:

Really loud ringtones.

I was on the train once and this girl had a MizBiz ringer.

Unfortunately, we were above ground, so she had service.

And every time she got a text it would be like "WHOOOOA I NEVER MEANT TO BRAGGGG"

sooo annoying

my phone is only ever on ring at home

in public i leave it on vibrate