I hate Coldplay

the1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would you just shut the fuck up brown nosing for ten seconds/QUOTE]

was there any need for that really? This thread really should be closed because this section is about other bands that we like

just right now shes proper getting on my tits. thats all, and caught me at a very bad time.

• 6 months later...

Haha you big puff.

I have saw them a few times and yeah they were good live but that's because they always pick the weakest support bands so they sound better by comparison.

Last time I saw them they were Idlewild and that was one really really boring show that I was glad when Coldplay came on.

I'm going to take back what I said a while ago.... I dont necessarily hate Coldplay. I'll admit that they have a bucket load of talent, but for some reason I simply can not get into their music.

I do like their earlier stuff, but to me once you get one album you seem to have the whole catalog because to me it all sounds the same. I know I'm being hypocritical for saying that too because most of the music I enjoy sounds the same, but there's just something about Coldplay that gets on my nerves.