I hate Coldplay

the1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say, I'm not a fan.

I think coldplay is terribly overrated. I don't think theyre bad, theyre just too generic for me. All their songs sound the same to me. A few sound different and theyre ok, but by no means my favorites.

Haha. I have this friend who looooooves coldplay and hates John Mayer. I am exactly the opposite. So she's going to this John Mayer concert and leaving before he even plays. So Faith and I are going to do the same thing with coldplay if we can get cheap tickets or something lol. Just to piss her off.

^bahahahahahaha. We are evil people.

I honestly cant stand Coldplay... and seeing this thread made me giddy with excitement because I honestly thought I was one of the only people on the planet that didnt like them. I personally think their music is horribly boring and every freaking song sounds exactly the same. You know its a bad thing when a song comes on and you have to say... "Wait, is this Clocks? Oh is it Yellow? Wait, I dont know..." Obviously the only songs I know by them are Clocks and Yellow. Haha.

Sorry to but in, but I thought I was the only one who hated Coldplay, thank god there are more haters! Coldplay, sucks cuz their music is filled with boredom and their lyrics are godforsaken pointless. If you like Coldplay, you are a sad little person...

Sorry to but in, but I thought I was the only one who hated Coldplay, thank god there are more haters! Coldplay, sucks cuz their music is filled with boredom and their lyrics are godforsaken pointless. If you like Coldplay, you are a sad little person...

That is not fair.

There are plenty of people who would think the same about Paramore fans, too.

That is not fair.

I guess your right, sorry if any of you were offended.

But, all I have to say is that Coldplay is the only band I dislike, any other band is OK (ans I mean any band...). I almost slit my wrists listening to one of their songs... (not really)

5'11"

HA!

Not that "little":wink:

i've read the first page of this and its pretty much made me sick. Ok good, you guys hate coldplay now get over it. No one is gonna like all the same things so just drop this and move on.

I hate avenged sevenfold but you dont see me posting a "i hate avenged sevenfold" thread.

I have to agree with Mike on this. It is fair enough that people don't like a certain band, in this case Coldplay, but couldn't people at least post in the band's thread. Then it might be possible to get a decent discussion.

I like coldplay. and im not a sad little person.

I could say the same for the ones that dont like coldplay.

That is not fair.

Exactly. I hate bashing threads. wow if someone mad eof of paramore everyone would jump off their seats

:uhh:

oh wow.

not gunna lie i hate them.

... but... this is mean.

and very stupid.

I like coldplay, yes sometimes they get too generic. But they have several goiod sonds, and chris martin is really good live.

pointless thread. Its nothing but spam bashing. How can u hate a band u dont even know? If you want to ahte something, hate war, poberty , or whatever.

and very stupid.

I like coldplay, yes sometimes they get too generic. But they have several goiod sonds, and chris martin is really good live.

pointless thread. Its nothing but spam bashing. How can u hate a band u dont even know? If you want to ahte something, hate war, poberty , or whatever.

seriously agreed.

I think they're great.

It's simply a matter of opinion everyone has one. It's not your right to say "oh you like this band so you're this" or "you don't like this band so you're this"

it's completely unfair.

Not everyone is going to like the same type of music.

i've read the first page of this and its pretty much made me sick. Ok good, you guys hate coldplay now get over it. No one is gonna like all the same things so just drop this and move on.

I hate avenged sevenfold but you dont see me posting a "i hate avenged sevenfold" thread.

You should work on your immune system or toughen up then.

Go post a flame thread on Avenged Sevenfold for all I care. Freedom of speech.

Agreed. People need to get over themselves.

I should just post an "I Hate James aka The1" thread.:D