Anyone in a band?

brian KEEEEM

I'm in a band and we have the name "Clarity" at the moment until we think of something else and were going for a more shoegazing sound but at the mo everything I play sounds like My Vitriol.

We just auditioned this wee Canadian lassie to be the new singer she sounds like Shirley Manson a wee bit.

Greenday....i'll leave that there.

I had a small electro band with my friends, we sucked so we stopped. We were named "Sekundes". We are thinking about getting back together and forming a punk/screamo band. I would do guitar and vocals (not the screaming, i'm awful, my friend can do it). Alls we need is a bassist.

being in a band round here is just so... egotistical.

people just say theyre in a band for the kicks, when theyve like never even practised.

i mean yeah, im sure it could be a fun hobby! if you actually make some music.

It's been my dream to be in a band, so if we are good doing new stuff, I wouldn't bullshit it. Plus this girl I like happens to always be with a dude in a band, so thats my main motivation.

It's been my dream to be in a band, so if we are good doing new stuff, I wouldn't bullshit it. Plus this girl I like happens to always be with a dude in a band, so thats my main motivation.

yeah dude, that i can understand.

what i mean is i know a lot of people in bands who arent like that - they just say out of the blue one day to a few randoms HEY! LETS BE IN A BAND! for the sheer hell of it.

thats what bugs me, not just anyone whos in a band.

yeah dude, that i can understand.

what i mean is i know a lot of people in bands who arent like that - they just say out of the blue one day to a few randoms HEY! LETS BE IN A BAND! for the sheer hell of it.

thats what bugs me, not just anyone whos in a band.

I know what you mean, and that pisses me off. There is something called "passion and ideal" it means, you either do something your striving for or you do something unessessary, or something not worthy of your stature.

Know what I'm saying?

I know what you mean, and that pisses me off. There is something called "passion and ideal" it means, you either do something your striving for or you do something unessessary, or something not worthy of your stature.

Know what I'm saying?

totally, thats exactly what im getting at :)

Haha, well, I'm in the band cuz i want to be in a band man! I want people to be all like "OMG, ITS [insert band name]!! BUT IM TOO CHEAP TO BUY THEIR CD'S SO I DOWNLOAD THEM" well, not the end part, but thats what most of us are doing, and i feel bad now because of that. i wouldnt be very happy if we like, become famous and everyone downloads our cd's :(

i wasnt allowed to play bass for a fairly decent local band, 'cause the drummer didnt want a girl 'getting all the attention'.

nob. not like i was even gonna be signing or anything.

it was so hypocritical though, cause he hinted that he wanted me to offer. then a while after he did he was like no thanks. WTH.

i wasnt allowed to play bass for a fairly decent local band, 'cause the drummer didnt want a girl 'getting all the attention'.

nob. not like i was even gonna be signing or anything.

it was so hypocritical though, cause he hinted that he wanted me to offer. then a while after he did he was like no thanks. WTH.

cnut, gotta have a chick in your band, makes you look cool eh. and anyway, bassists are like the most under appreciated members of a band so it might even the playing field a bit, cause you have boobs.

cnut, gotta have a chick in your band, makes you look cool eh. and anyway, bassists are like the most under appreciated members of a band so it might even the playing field a bit, cause you have boobs.

innit. you need to be a shit-hot bassist to get any credit for being a bassist at all. and i, of coarse, am not shit-hot.

but considering that had/have no bassist, i could have filled a void. i just offered as a favour really, cuz theyd been moaning about not having a bassist for ages, and they had shows coming up.

their loss.