Most Paramore songs played on itunes

Starlight

On itunes you can see how many times you've listened to a song.

If you want to show your most listened Paramore songs It's easy, just type "Paramore" in the "search" white space and class all songs by the number of times you listened to them.

Here is mine :

sanstitreph5.jpg

I know It's not much, but I had my new computer recently. ;-)

No foobar or wmp and to put song on my iPod i use xplay. iTunes just uses too much resources.

And what are the consequences of itunes using too mcuh resources ?

I never had slowing problems on my computer and I have itunes opened all day.

LOCK THIS THREAD!!!!!

just cause im gna be pissy at everyone who starts a new thread around here now.

Oh, shut up Alex, It's not because you spammed like a whore yesterday that you have to be pissy. :o:)

Oh, shut up Alex, It's not because you spammed like a whore yesterday that you have to be pissy. :o:)

You spammed more than anyone so you shouldn't talk Ronald :P

I could use the resources where needed like when I play games or use video editing software etc

hahaha yeh cause whores are renowned for spamming, now fuck off back into your corner.

You spammed more than anyone so you shouldn't talk Ronald :P

I could use the resources where needed like when I play games or use video editing software etc

Well, I have no problem when I play Warcraft, itunes is open and it works perfectly. :mrgreen:

You just don't have enough sources Lee, because you didn't spend enough on your computer. :shifty:

And if I spammed yesterday topics It's because they were spamming topics. :shifty:

Well, I have no problem when I play Warcraft, itunes is open and it works perfectly. :mrgreen:

You just don't have enough sources Lee, because you didn't spend enough on your computer. :shifty:

And if I spammed yesterday topics It's because they were spamming topics. :shifty:

You have almost 5000 posts since June and you used to have that bit about spamming in your signature so shhh :P

I've spent lots on my computer but I just haven't set it up right :P

And I looked on iTunes and Fences had 54 plays ;-)

Jorgi What have I done to rattle your cage? :???:

Blahhh everyone's rattling my cage, apologies.

It's just this "Alex/James/Lee" alliance that seems to have formed lately, it's grating on me (and apparently a few others). You're all individually nice people, individually hilarious and individually brilliant, but when you band together... Jeesh.

Actually I'm going to just step back and be quiet myself. Just carry on guys, carry on.

You have almost 5000 posts since June and you used to have that bit about spamming in your signature so shhh :P

Yes but, I spammed in the allowed threads, that means in the Games section and the Spam thread. I didn't opened useless threads, that's the difference. :P

And if I have so many posts It's also because I'm on vacation and I have all day free, so I spend much time on pf.

And why do you mention Fences ? :o