=[

hayleh

me too :( but then think of like hayley and the others.. :( but still i dont want them to be famous cuz i used to love fall out boy, then they became famous. then i didnt like them as much, then panic! at the disco, became famous, then i didnt like them that much either.. :( i dont want paramore to be the same :( cuz then everyone at school will be like omggg paramore is the best and i discovered them first like psh yeah right so i tell them to remember me as the top paramore fan then theyre like psh sure like paramore's ever gonna get famous :( gahh im with you i dont want everyone to steal my hayley :(

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too :( but then think of like hayley and the others.. :( but still i dont want them to be famous cuz i used to love fall out boy, then they became famous. then i didnt like them as much, then panic! at the disco, became famous, then i didnt like them that much either.. :( i dont want paramore to be the same :( cuz then everyone at school will be like omggg paramore is the best and i discovered them first like psh yeah right so i tell them to remember me as the top paramore fan then theyre like psh sure like paramore's ever gonna get famous :( gahh im with you i dont want everyone to steal my hayley :(

lol.

eh.

paramore is more than hayley.

but yes..

no one here wants them to get big but we have to face it

cuz they will

and we cant do anyting about it.

i doubt they will change though.

so i dont think we have to worry that much except that we may have trouble looking for them lol

chrisseh11 wrote:

me too but then think of like hayley and the others.. but still i dont want them to be famous cuz i used to love fall out boy, then they became famous. then i didnt like them as much, then panic! at the disco, became famous, then i didnt like them that much either.. i dont want paramore to be the same cuz then everyone at school will be like omggg paramore is the best and i discovered them first like psh yeah right so i tell them to remember me as the top paramore fan then theyre like psh sure like paramore's ever gonna get famous gahh im with you i dont want everyone to steal my hayley

lol.

eh.

but yes..

cuz they will

so i dont think we have to worry that much except that we may have trouble looking for them lol

meh. to me. hayley is my hero. lolll.

chrisseh11 wrote:

me too but then think of like hayley and the others.. but still i dont want them to be famous cuz i used to love fall out boy' date=' then they became famous. then i didnt like them as much, then panic! at the disco, became famous, then i didnt like them that much either.. i dont want paramore to be the same cuz then everyone at school will be like omggg paramore is the best and i discovered them first like psh yeah right so i tell them to remember me as the top paramore fan then theyre like psh sure like paramore's ever gonna get famous gahh im with you i dont want everyone to steal my hayley

lol.

eh.

but yes..

cuz they will

so i dont think we have to worry that much except that we may have trouble looking for them lol[/quote']

lols, shes everyones hero.

but you make it seem like hayley=paramore

and that makes me sad lol.

hayley+josh+zac+jeremy+hunter=paramore.

they're all my heroes.

lols' date=' shes everyones hero.

they're all my heroes.[/quote']

yes paramore=hayley +josh +Zac+jeremy+hunter

and obviously hayley is my heroe. But acctually THEY ALL ARE. i dont like to chooose favorites because they are pretty much amazing people. so yeah they are all my heroes too!

and you guys shouldnt be like OH i dont want them to get big. i know everyone secretly feels that but like why shouldnt they get big and live life ya know. i know it wil be sad but you should be happy for them too =] just an opinion lol

theyre just too good to stop liking for really no reason..

lol yeah.

and you know how they're holding off the new album til 07??

cuz they wanan spend more time on it?

if they made all we know is falling in a couple of months

imagine how great their next album's gunna be.

crap.

i cant wait

lols' date=' shes everyones hero.

they're all my heroes.[/quote']

yes paramore=hayley +josh +Zac+jeremy+hunter

and obviously hayley is my heroe. But acctually THEY ALL ARE. i dont like to chooose favorites because they are pretty much amazing people. so yeah they are all my heroes too!

and you guys shouldnt be like OH i dont want them to get big. i know everyone secretly feels that but like why shouldnt they get big and live life ya know. i know it wil be sad but you should be happy for them too =] just an opinion lol

yep ur right :) i mean if i was part of paramore i would want to be big too :P

im greedy too' date=' but if you put yourself in their position...

if your in a band, wouldnt you want to get more fans and become bigger?

at least, thats the way i look at it.[/quote']

yeah i've come to look at it that way too. i used to be like "oh yeah i odnt want them to get big" but thats soo selfish i grew out of it :) i hope they are really succesful cuz they deserve every penny.

oh wow..

haha' date=' yeah

arent you excited?

i cant wait[/quote']

excited?!?! lol if thats what u wanna call it.. most anticipated album of 2007 i guess lol.. them and metallica's new one.. and if paramore ranks up there with metallica, jesus H. christ that must be good!!

i cant wait, literally i cant!!

i wouldn't stop liking em cos everyone else likes em. that's a bit ghayyyy.

and kristina' date=' aye =D i'm so excited bout this new album. it's gonna be a belter, cos like, all these new songs are so good.[/quote']

haha yeah! and yeah i wouldnt stop likeing them ever if everyone else started to like them.

i wouldn't stop liking em cos everyone else likes em. that's a bit ghayyyy.

and kristina' date=' aye =D i'm so excited bout this new album. it's gonna be a belter, cos like, all these new songs are so good.[/quote']

haha yeah! and yeah i wouldnt stop likeing them ever if everyone else started to like them.

i wouldn't either, but i'd be a little down