=[

hayleh

They still could be walking around alot.

Take the band Simple Plan,they don't have body guards and even after 6 (I think more) years they are huge,and still walk around the venues that they play.And don't have big heads.

And I know there are is more bands like that,I just can't think of any.

I do understand about what you said,I don't want them to have big heads or go to huge venues.I really don't want them to,but thinking about how amazing they are,they will.

And it's not all bad stuff like some of the other people have said. :)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take the band Simple Plan' date='they don't have body guards and even after 6 (I think more) years they are huge,and still walk around the venues that they play.And don't have big heads.

I do understand about what you said,I don't want them to have big heads or go to huge venues.I really don't want them to,but thinking about how amazing they are,they will.

And it's not all bad stuff like some of the other people have said. :)[/quote']

nah man, i'm not worried about em gettin big headed cos i don't think will happen.

i just like small venues that's all =]

oh and simple plan .. they had security guards when they came to glasgow.

sucked a wee bit.

Take the band Simple Plan' date='they don't have body guards and even after 6 (I think more) years they are huge,and still walk around the venues that they play.And don't have big heads.

And it's not all bad stuff like some of the other people have said. :)[/quote']

nah man, i'm not worried about em gettin big headed cos i don't think will happen.

i just like small venues that's all =]

oh and simple plan .. they had security guards when they came to glasgow.

sucked a wee bit.

Oh...Well they used to not have body guards lol.But they do walk around the venues alot,and they are SUPER nice.Iv'e never met Paramore,but all iv'e heard are good things from people that have met them.

it's not like they haven't played large arenas.

they were supporters for simple plan and they played arenas then and that obviously didn't affect them. but if they do headline a large tour with arenas i dont know if i want them to be walking around without bodyguards bc thats really unsafe because there are some psychos around....like butch guys that might try and attack hayley.

but i guess i'm just going to enjoy my time with them now and when they do get big, i'll just work harder at trying to meet them.

I know EXACTLY what you mean

I was thinking this last night actualy

I want the best for them and I want them to achieve there Headlining dreams (lol) but I can't help thinking that all us diehard fans (haha) that have been there from the beginning will be washed away in a sea of fans that only heard about them from MTV...lol i feel bad saying that but i cnt help thinking it!

I AT LEAST want too meet them first

=]

I agree with you.

I love Paramore, and all but yeah.

Everyone knows Paramore in my grade cuz of me.

But some of them are poseurs. lol

Yeah whatever though.

I'll stick by them.

Cuz I'm a true fannn =D

I'm not saying the rest of you aren't, though.

But it would get me mad if everyone turned on them cuz they're getting popular.

FOB is different. I've heard bad things about the way they treat their fans

oh yeah i would NEVER ever turn on them. actually the more i think about it the more i start to disagree with myself as far as wanting to keep them to myself. i really want them to be successful and if that means going big then thats cool and i'll definitely be there rooting for them (ALWAYS!)

lol yeah i'm kinda glad i started it. i still wanna keep them to myself, but i woodn't mind if people found out about them and stuff now i spose. cus i've already met em once sooooo, i guess i cood survive if i never did again =P lol.

• 2 weeks later...
lol yeah i'm kinda glad i started it. i still wanna keep them to myself, but i woodn't mind if people found out about them and stuff now i spose. cus i've already met em once sooooo, i guess i cood survive if i never did again =P lol.

haha. well i would be REALLY SAD if i couldnt meet paramore again.

i need to see them for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and so on time!!!