=[

hayleh

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know sometimes i feel bad but its like the whole fall out boy thing where i've liked them from the beginning but now that theyre all huge everyone thinks your all mainstream and that u just jumped on the band-wagon but i've been a fan of them for forever and it bugs me. i dont want that to be the case with paramore...even though i want them to be really successful...

aye i know what you mean man. it's a pain in the arse when that happens. but that's not what's bothering me so much. it's just that .. if they get all big and stuff. then they will play at big venues, and like, we'll never get to meet them again and stuff.

where as the other night when i seen em, they played at a teensy weensy place, and they just walked about all normal afterwords.

it would suck if that stopped happening. *tear*

yeah i know sometimes i feel bad but its like the whole fall out boy thing where i've liked them from the beginning but now that theyre all huge everyone thinks your all mainstream and that u just jumped on the band-wagon but i've been a fan of them for forever and it bugs me. i dont want that to be the case with paramore...even though i want them to be really successful...

i know exactly how you feel. but i feel so selfish saying that becuase they derve to be sucessful.

right you, i don't get excited when i see them in magazines or the telly.

the magazine thing is kewl, only for pictures.

but i don't want them to be on the box or any of that =| cos then it will be like ohhhhhhhhh, and i'll be like *stabs*

and like .. watching their videos/interviews etc. on the net, is so much kewler 80)

but really what i mean is .. i don't want them to have to play in big arenas and shit, cos then ... we'll never get the opportunity to hang out with the band or anything.

i > sorta < take back the tv thing. i spose that wouldn't be so bad. but it could lead to the big arenas.

OMG I'M SUCH AN EVIL FAN =S what's wrong with me ? lol.

i respect your bravery in bringing this up

i'm constantly battling my conscious over this

i want the best for them, but i also want to keep them to myself only because they've affected me so much in a positive way and their music truley means a lot to me :roll:

i respect your bravery in bringing this up

i'm constantly battling my conscious over this

i want the best for them' date=' but i also want to keep them to myself only because they've affected me so much in a positive way and their music truley means a lot to me :roll:[/quote']

=]

yeah, i know whatcha mean.