=[

hayleh

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay' date=' im not the only one that thinks this way! :']]

relief..

dont u think its so weird seeing Paramore on peoples fav. music list on myspace?

not that they shouldnt but i just feel 'wtf and how have u heard of them!?'

ah well.

AYE ! PISSES ME OFF IT DOES.

not that they shouldn't like them .. cos they're like amazing.

but you know what i meannnnn.

^ya like i went to this girl at my school (dont like her too much) and it says paramore under her list and i was like WOAH WHAT MY BAND NOT URS HOW U HEAR OF IT. lol But hopefully They support them tho like buying a cd then im okay but i dont like when ppl just put random music down bc its "the cool thing" to do

^ya like i went to this girl at my school (dont like her too much) and it says paramore under her list and i was like WOAH WHAT MY BAND NOT URS HOW U HEAR OF IT. lol But hopefully They support them tho like buying a cd then im okay but i dont like when ppl just put random music down bc its "the cool thing" to do

yeah man, i know someone like that aswell. >=|

hopefully they do but their cds & shit.

i hate it when people just write em down when they've heard like 2 songs. i don't know why .. but it irritates me.

yay' date=' im not the only one that thinks this way! :']]

relief..

dont u think its so weird seeing Paramore on peoples fav. music list on myspace?

not that they shouldnt but i just feel 'wtf and how have u heard of them!?'

ah well.

yea that sux i just put a top 5 cus otherwise i start putting down bands that ive only heard a song or two from

I hate it when assholes listen to the same music as me. But its a free world still and they can choose too if they do. The only action i would take is if they tarnish their name.

A while back i was introduced to Atreyu when their Lip Gloss and Black song was out. The guy from the american school introduced it to me and i introduced it to my friends. Then all of a sudden all the guys i my school started to get into it goodfellas and assholes alike. My best friend stopped listening to them for a while because he just didnt like what was goin on. But i told him that he ought to still listen to them.. fuck those asshole posers.. we

're keeping it real. haha. Man i love that guy ill be seeing him in 2-3 weeks. If i were to start a band with him.. it would be called 'The adventures of Chong and Guido" lol.

Anyways Getting back on Topic

Peace out

Ren

I completely agree when bands sell out the change a lot but i feel like paramore seem to have so much fun together and really like what they do that if it came to the point where they got huuuge then they might stay the "same old paramore" but thats just what i reallllly hope would happen and id rather them not get too big...

Whether they get big or not, ultimately, it's the music they make that's the most important thing. As long as they keep writing great songs and putting on great shows, everything else is just window dressing.

And even if one day it's hard to talk to them after the show or they're playing huge arenas, you'll always be able to look back on the times you saw them playing tiny little venues and got to hang with them all after the show...

• 2 weeks later...
Whether they get big or not' date=' ultimately, it's the music they make that's the most important thing. As long as they keep writing great songs and putting on great shows, everything else is just window dressing.

And even if one day it's hard to talk to them after the show or they're playing huge arenas, you'll always be able to look back on the times you saw them playing tiny little venues and got to hang with them all after the show...[/quote']

Exactly, its the music that matters

=]

Thats also why im HOPING i get to meet them before they get biiiig (well, IF they get big =])!!

• 2 weeks later...

haha, yeah i know. but i wish i hadn't been the one to start it cos paramore prolly come on these boards n have prolly read this.

n were prolly like, omg, who is that pure dick saying they don't want us to get big. some fan they are. rawrrrrrrrr.

and it's meeeee =[