The X Factor

WayneFarro

lloyd was slammin' again last night, possibly more so than last week. its a shame he's just finding his feet now, cause i think he'll go tonight. but then again i wont be surprised if he stays and isnt even the bottom two. hmmm.

how OLD has that new haircut made him look though? oaft. i dont feel like such a perve any more.

Guest JadeIsRad
lloyd was slammin' again last night, possibly more so than last week. its a shame he's just finding his feet now, cause i think he'll go tonight. but then again i wont be surprised if he stays and isnt even the bottom two. hmmm.

how OLD has that new haircut made him look though? oaft. i dont feel like such a perve any more.

I agree, he was pretty good and it's a shame that its taken so long for him to become comfortable.

Hahaha he was looking mighty fiiiine. I feel like a perv and i'm only a year older :shifty:

LLOOOOOOOYD

its amazing what a haircut can do, innit?

hahaha 4srs, in our pre-results discussion i actually went "nah lloyds had his hair done he's safe"

simon better redeem himself for sending lucy home by actually making a fucking decision this time. EDIT: shit wait olly is his act isn't he ? fucksticks. C'MON CHERYL AND DANNI.