List what you want form the New album!

the1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amen

nothing beats acoustic paramore

Apparently, I know a kid at my school who hates Paramore to the extent of making fun of me for liking them, and he says that he heard Misery Business acoustic and it was "really good". That's a bigger compliment than I probably would have given it, lol. I'm not a huge fan, at least not that I remember. I haven't listened to it for a while.

I think the most important thing for the band is to just play what they feel. As fans we always want a band to sound a certain way but it is very important for a band to grow and change even though we don't want them to. Don't get me wrong i really love AWKIF and it is my favorite of their cd's but I also love the difference between that and Riot. They are different types of cds but I love them the same because I love Paramore and I am sure to love the next cd.

This Justin might as well be me.

Because I agree with everything he says.

whoa...haha. sweet. the poster above me is justin too. gosh.

I just want to hear josh rock out. Just once. hah Like you don't hear the same riffs from AWKIF in riot. Like pressure and emergency, the songs are basically built on josh's riffs. In riot I feel like it's mostly rhythm guitar instead of his unique style in AWKIF (except Let the Flames Begin, and probably some other songs, I haven't listened to riot intently for a while.)

I'm sure whatever they come out with I will instantly fall in love with.

I think the most important thing for the band is to just play what they feel. As fans we always want a band to sound a certain way but it is very important for a band to grow and change even though we don't want them to. Don't get me wrong i really love AWKIF and it is my favorite of their cd's but I also love the difference between that and Riot. They are different types of cds but I love them the same because I love Paramore and I am sure to love the next cd.

I agree, both CDs sound completely different but are equally as good IMO. I would also love to see some guitar solos in the next CD.

Well there is something else people may be forgetting... like I did myself.

Hunter decided to up and abandon the band right as they started recording. That left all of the coming up with Guitar stuff to Josh. He probably didn't have time to personalize a lot of it.

That's a good point. Now that hopefully Taylor will join the band, Josh can focus more on lead work and leave the rhythm to Taylor. Having two guitarists rather than one is a huge advantage for Paramore, in my opinion.

whoa...haha. sweet. the poster above me is justin too. gosh.

I just want to hear josh rock out. Just once. hah Like you don't hear the same riffs from AWKIF in riot. Like pressure and emergency, the songs are basically built on josh's riffs. In riot I feel like it's mostly rhythm guitar instead of his unique style in AWKIF (except Let the Flames Begin, and probably some other songs, I haven't listened to riot intently for a while.)

I'm sure whatever they come out with I will instantly fall in love with.

Holy crap all these Justins could make things awkward between all of us.

And then the one above you is from Mississippi just like me. Oh my!

I just want harder stuff. Not to say that Riot! didn't have it's harder stuff though. There were songs in Riot! I absolutely loved that weren't hard (such as When It Rains and Fences). I especially wouldn't mind a few more solos, although it wouldn't break the album for me if it didn't. One more thing I wouldn't mind is the screaming, like on the Crab Mix of Emergency.

Crunk.

Collab. with Timbaland.

uhh yeah you kno some more rap and shit..

a new look consisted of baggy pants you kno man, maybe some icee, grillz?

maybe some calabz with lil wayne or muhh man soulja boy.

just some fucking beats mann you know what im sayinn?

I've been calling it all along baybee. 8-)

Oh, and I'd rather list what I want FROM the album as opposed to FORM the album. Dunno if anyone picked that up yet. ;-)

hahaha sup bro? :kiss::hug: how are ya mann just getting crunk huh?

hellz yeah mann hellz yeah!

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT "GETTING CRUNK" MEANS:S:S:S

(I do really)

I'm just kickin' back in the crib chillin', some wisecrack was all up in ma grill earlier, had to pop a cap in him.

how 'bout you balla'?