List what you want form the New album!

the1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want them to go back to their roots. Not so much, but more AWKIF influence! Then I don't want really metal, but some heavier songs mixed with some songs reminding of the last album. I want more power in the music. And the slower songs should be even more touching. Otherwise, I agree with some of the others here.

thanks. you said everything i was thinking of.

i love the rawness of AWKIF. not too much heavier but they should definitely go back to the more rock sound.

I think all of us agree that we want something between AWKIF and Riot. I think their albums should be more... what's the word... dynamic. Which is what they said they're going to aim for, because... they're geniuses. lol

Back to the longer notes for Hayley though..... The extremely fast notes kinda make my brain explode. xD

And I miss her extreme goat verbrato. She doesn't use it nearly as much as she used to, and I thought it was a defining factor of her voice.

Jeremy's stuff was flawless on the last album. I swear, he added so much more to Riot than a lot of people realized. Keep in up Jer bear!

I'd like to see what Zac can do... He's proven that he has the skills to do some insane stuff, it would be interesting to see him stretch it and give us a little taste of his ingeniusness. :P Less kick I'm thinking though.

I can tell that Josh knows what direction he should go in. He's grown a lot since AWKIF, straying away from the double octive sweepy things. I can't really think of HOW he should change, but there definately is going to be something huge coming from Josh in the next album. This is probably what I'm most excited about. :)

More Josh backups again. Not soley because Josh has a nice voice, but Hay and Josh's voices blend soooo well. I think you'll all agree.

Well... that's just my opinions :P

• 4 weeks later...

- higher notes from hayley

- heavier guitar rifts

- more intense / deeper lyrics

- taylor... in general

- less pop/main stream image

- a bit of josh screaiming, one song, maybe two

- more of the Let The Flames Begin outro type thing

but i love how Decode was done, more of that kind of sound