GIAN INTRODUCES...Manchester027/04-AMAZING!-PICS etc

All I can say is WOW...

Best gig of my whole entire life, Venue was awesome, Realllly tiny, I was pretty drunk and kept trying to get Hayleys attention, She high fived me 4 times and she asked all the audience to go out and buy all we know is falling from Hmv or whereever, I shouted up that I worked there and she passed me the microphone and asked me to advertise!!!!!!!!! After the gig the band came outside and hung out for ages and signed stuff etc and took lots of pictures, Hayley is absolutley hillarious and kept saying really funny stuff, She also asked me to write her down lots of Mancunian slang which of course I did...I told them we'd see them on Sunday for the actual GIAN concert and they hugged us and stuff, so cool...BUT NOT AS COOL AS THIS...

While Paramore were getin ready to go on, Hayley spotted me and pointed and waved, I was so fuckin happy...And then, she said "THIS NEXT SONG IS CALLED NEVER LET THIS GO AND ITS DEDICATED TO ELLEN(me)...COS SHES SAFE (Safe is a word I put in her mancunian dictionary which means cool) She made my fucking day...not..Year...NO..CENTURY! Paramore are so fucking amazing and i love love love love them!!!! CANT WAIT TIL THEY COME BACK TO THE UK!!!!!!!

Enjoy my pics :D...And oooooh if anyone recorded the manc GIAN, plzzzzzzzzzzzz let me know, I need my moment documented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the diff sizes...PHOTOBUCKET SUCKS!!!!!!!

paramore050.jpg

paramore046.jpg

THIS IS WHERE IS WHERE I ASKED HAYLEY TO GET A BIT CLOSER SO I COULD TAKE A BETTER PICTURES...SHES SO COOL...SHE DID THIS...

paramore049.jpg

paramore050.jpg

paramore045.jpg

>paramore039.jpg

[/img]paramore037.jpg

paramore036.jpgparamore035.jpg[/img]

paramore034.jpg

paramore030.jpg

paramore029.jpg

paramore027.jpg

paramore024.jpg

paramore017.jpg

paramore018.jpg

paramore014.jpg

paramore012.jpg

THE FLASH ON MY CAMERA SUCKS..

meandh2.jpg

meandhey.jpg

hey great pics mannn.

you got good close ups =D haha.

and twooo pictures with hayley. luckyyy.

this one's my fave ..

paramore018.jpg

i liked the eye make up she was wearing. she was wearing that stuff the night i seen em aswell.

hey great pics mannn.

you got good close ups =D haha.

and twooo pictures with hayley. luckyyy.

this one's my fave ..

paramore018.jpg

i liked the eye make up she was wearing. she was wearing that stuff the night i seen em aswell.

LOL i was just scrolling down adn at the side you see Josh's butt. I thought you meant that one was your favorite cuz of the butt. LOL hahaha. But then I read on.. and yea lol

oh yeah sorry the date on my camera is fucked...as is the flash..wow i should well get anew camera...

Jesss..Am I right in thinking Avril Jess?

xx

you are right in thinking avril ;) loool so many of the 'avril people' are on here now, its cool.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...