TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

When i went there was like some people that were maybe from 30-50 right next to me xD Haha, when the movie was over the one who sat next to me said: Do you thing we're the oldest here? Haha, i was like: I think that's a possibilty, yes xD Then he just laughed.

so i was watching E news today (i hate that show, but for some reason i still watch it) and Dakota Fanning is going to play a vampire in New Moon. they offered her the role now there just working out everything i guess.

but i think that would mean she is playing jane. cause there really isnt anyone else she could play.

i'm sure they could

but i don't know, imo it would make more sense to hire someone who already looks like her...

plus dakota fanning goes against my 'no known actors because its distracting' policy

again, i'm actually quite fond of her, i just really really can't see her in this movie...

so i was watching E news today (i hate that show, but for some reason i still watch it) and Dakota Fanning is going to play a vampire in New Moon. they offered her the role now there just working out everything i guess.

but i think that would mean she is playing jane. cause there really isnt anyone else she could play.

Yes, it's Jane. And according to this, they are looking at other people.

Following Malkin’s report, a rep for Summit Entertainment confirmed to Access there had been talks with the actress.

“We are considering all actors that have the unique requirements for the look of Jane — Dakota being one of them,” a rep for Summit told Access.

Source.

And this is Jane's description, taken from the Lexion: "Very tiny with lank, pale brown hair trimmed short. Rather slim and androgynous figure with a face too pretty for a boy. She has wide-eyes, full-lips and a child-like voice."

I don't like any of the choices they had for Alec on people.com, here