TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

^ Bahahaha, Are you talking about Arin?

Cuz if so thats hilarious.

And I think anywhere that connects to a public street or sidewalk is considered "public."

I honestly dont give a crap what KStew is doing on her front steps, I mean, they're her front steps, she should be allowed to do whatever she wants.

That Kristen Stewart picture makes me laugh a bit..because the tabloids and stuff just made it SUCH a big deal. Ps. Franzi..i really like your sig. rob pattinson= niiice haha

Well half of her fans are like 12 years and younger...?

I just think its stupid

anyhow

http://perezhilton.com/2009-01-22-dakota-fanning-to-join-twilight-sequel

i find this weird

kristen-stewart-caught-smoking.jpg

If she's in the spotlight why would she even think to do that in public?

its just annoying that she is. cuase i mean if your in the public spot light your kind of a role model.

there are plenty of shitty people to look up too already. (paris hilton for example)

THEY HAVE BANDAIDS!?

Ironic. Haha.

Yeah I have 2 shirts, but I never wear them anymore either. :/

LITTLE CHILDREN WHO SHOULDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS ARE RUINING IT.

yea i kno!

like one of my little neighbors who are like 9 came up to me and is like "omg u like twilight! me too im reading it! i looooveeee it."

haha seriosuly unless ur like 12+ people shouldnt read it.

the 4th one isnt exactly appropriate either..

THEY HAVE BANDAIDS!?

Ironic. Haha.

Yeah I have 2 shirts, but I never wear them anymore either. :/

LITTLE CHILDREN WHO SHOULDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS ARE RUINING IT.

UGH YES

AND OLD LADIES

and about the kstew thing, honestly, weed isn't that big a deal

i don't do it, and don't plan on trying, but i have nothing against people who do

and as for her being a role model, people shouldn't have to change who they are just to please a bunch of twelve year olds who are dumb enough to think 'oh she smokes, i guess i should too!'

the real sad part is that some old man followed her home, sat outside her house, and waited for her to do something he could photograph and sell

^ yeah i totally agree!!! sorry i have to ask

is that her boyfriend?? cause i read in a article that Rob wanted

to be with her but she isn't into him cause she is like in love with her boyfriend.

i know it's probly not true but is that him???

^yea but anytime your in the public spotlight people look up to them.

i just think that there are plenty of shitty people out in hollywood i dont want her to join them.

true, but there's so many good qualities about her

plus, like rob said, she really is the best actress of her generation

the fact that she smokes weed on occasion (and i mean seriously, who could blame her?) shouldn't take away from that

people are just too nosy

and notice how no one cares that rob smokes, but when kristen does anything its a big dilemma

true, but there's so many good qualities about her

plus, like rob said, she really is the best actress of her generation

the fact that she smokes weed on occasion (and i mean seriously, who could blame her?) shouldn't take away from that

people are just too nosy

and notice how no one cares that rob smokes, but when kristen does anything its a big dilemma

I think its because Rob is smoking cigarettes, doesn't make for much of a headline

While I don't like that she smokes weed or cigarettes or anything like that, it's her private business. I'm sure both her and Rob are under a lot of pressure and if that's how KStew relaxes...so be it. I just would hope it's not an all the time thing.

And while yes, she is outside where people can see her but she's still at her home. Some pap went to her house and sat outside like a creeper.

I don't mean to offend anyone when I say this, and I'm sorry if I do, but I honestly don't believe Kristen is the greatest actress of her generation. I think she plays herself in all her roles, she doesnt really act, she just recites lines. She's good at roles that are a lot like her. That's just my opinion though.

I don't mean to offend anyone when I say this, and I'm sorry if I do, but I honestly don't believe Kristen is the greatest actress of her generation. I think she plays herself in all her roles, she doesnt really act, she just recites lines. She's good at roles that are a lot like her. That's just my opinion though.

yeahhh...i get where you're coming from.

i do agree that she's not the greatest actress of her

generation.

i think she is, but like you said its just your opinion

everyone has a different one

no harm done :)

on a side note, dakota fanning has been offered the role of jane

its not official if she's taken it or not, but they want her

honestly, i love her and all, i just can't see it

I'm iffy about it. I would prefer AnnaSophia Robb, who was quite good at being creepy in The Reaping.