TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

The whole story of the unpopular girl falling in love with the popular boy, who turns out to be something different is really pretty generic, though... isn't it?

It'd be worth watching/reading if the vampire was more of a vampire and just wasted her.

Is there even any blood in it? I mean... that'd mean it's essentially a vampire film, without any blood. That's like like having a Star Wars film without lasers. Or a WWII film without any weapons. Or an Aliens film without any aliens. Or a Resident Evil film without any zombies. Or a Terminator film without Arnie... oh, wait, forget the last one. Still, you get the idea.

Also, why are there pictures of them outside, during the daytime? Shouldn't the vampire burn, or something?

Bet there's a scene with that vampire eating garlic in a church, before washing it down with some holy water.

I've known hematophobics that are more vampiric than anything in that film...

I think I remember hearing that she was underage, too.

That'd make him a pedophilie as well as her already being a necrophilliac.

Not all vampire mythology is the same. Twilight's vampires are not allergic to the sun, nor do most of the those things (garlic, holy water) apply to them.

The book is essentially a love story, the vampire thing is just an aspect of it. If you're looking for something like more traditional vampires, you're going to be disappointed because you shouldn't expect that from this.

Seriously, why post a bunch of negative comments in a place where the fans come to talk about it?

I've heard all this crap before and it could apply to most vampire stories where they fall for a human.

Doesn't change the fact it's promoting pedophillia and necrophillia.

He's like... 100s of years old and dead. She's a kid and alive.

Vampirism isn't even an aspect in it, the vampires in Twilight aren't even remotely vampiric. In all vampire mythology, the vampires are still somewhat vampiric. It's like the author's tried to use vampires in her story, because vampires are kewl, but also tried to keep them as far away from actually being anything like a vampire as possible.

Still, the most badass vampire, ever to exist, is easily Kain:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8on6tcCQtA0

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YTEuHj83vmw (Don't try and understand it, it's 1000x more complex and deep than Twilight.)

Even his sword drinks blood!

Kain > Edward

well thats cause people are stupid haha

i never understood that

i loved him right from the start

nikki was the only one i was kind of iffy about

lmao exactly.

i loved him from the start as well.

i dont get why everyone got so pissed off when rob was edward.

i like nikki, she was a really good choice for rosalie.

THIS GUY WAS SECOND PLACE TO ROB FOR THE ROLE OF EDWARD!

qs6ybt.png

not even gunna lie, i probably wouldnt have loved the movie as much if he were edward

haha

omg! haha, ew :nono:

rob was born to be edward.

no one else!

okay so if this is true or not.. idontkno.

but this girls was looking at my bind and there is a pic of rob on it. and she is like a hardcore twilight fan. but she told me that rob might not be in the 2nd movie at all. something about that he doesnt like the fame or something. im not entirley sure.

has any one heard naything about this?

Prob'ly ashamed to be playing the part of the most pussy vampire ever written.

That, or he's sick of the 14 year old girls following him everywhere.

Could you just stfu please? Stop trolling.

And roxchick93, I really doubt that's true. He's signed on for NM and Eclipse and says that NM is his favorite book and he's excited for the film.

THIS GUY WAS SECOND PLACE TO ROB FOR THE ROLE OF EDWARD!

qs6ybt.png

not even gunna lie, i probably wouldnt have loved the movie as much if he were edward

haha

ew.

do not want :nono:

i have to be quite honest. I'm not in love with Twilight as i was. I used to wear my shirts everyday, but after having too many stupid 13 year olds come up to me and ask me if i like Twilight, i don't wear them anymore. I don't like girls to scream at me over my shirt. Anyways..i still like it, i'm just not obsessed anymore :)

Laughs.So I was in wal-mart with my parents and my mom saw this huge edward poster and started teasing me.She knows I love rob.My dad say's I should get the poster and I'm like are you serious? He says why not I let you put the "suicide kings" (I have a big mcr poster)on the wall?