TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

THAT GOT ME thinking...

WHAT DOES eDWARD DO DURING bELLA'S PERIOD?

weird i know this

but i read someone it diden't effect him beause you're period is like.. dea blood

or some bull shit like that.

it obviously does not matter because it is a fictional book!

you know..the movie wasn't as good as the book..(i really wished they would of put the scenes in where bella talks about edward in her sleep..) BUT im fine with it..cause i loved rob pattinson (shocker!!) I got my sister a twilight shirt for xmas and this little 12 year old was creepin me around the store trying to get me to give it to her cause it was the last one! It was crazy!!

^ yeah..and apparently the bottle is like a rip off of a french perfume so the company is selling the company that created the twilight one. Oh the drama. I don't think i'd ever wear a twilight perfume..I don't even think i'd wear a tshirt..

i actually saw the perfume at Hot Topic yesterday. It smells like soap to me..lol.

^ yeah..and apparently the bottle is like a rip off of a french perfume so the company is selling the company that created the twilight one. Oh the drama. I don't think i'd ever wear a twilight perfume..I don't even think i'd wear a tshirt..

I wouldn't wear a T either.. lol

i have 11 twilight shirts but honestly i don't wear them that often anymore. I hate it, little 12 year girls come up to me and are like "OMG u lik3 Twilight". I just glare at them. It's really annoying. It's like no shit i like Twilight, why else would i being wearing a Twilight shirt? :nono:

i would never wear a twilight t-shirt lol

i saw the movie again today and realised kristen stewart looks EXACTLY like my sister. its actually quite scary, i cant believe i didnt notice it before

oh they actually do have a twilight perfume.

so now we can all smell like vampires. yay?