TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

yeah, it kinda was so sweeping. haha xD

i actually hate them, although i really like carlisle's and emmett's voice. :)

that's great! I'm gonna ask my best friend, she probably is going with me. so yay. :D

Yeah, Carlisle's and Emmett's voice were nice though. But the others....I totally disliked Alice' voice....There I actually expected one that fits more to her character as this pretty fragile thing....You know what I mean. Dunno the right words in English.

Yeah, Carlisle's and Emmett's voice were nice though. But the others....I totally disliked Alice' voice....There I actually expected one that fits more to her character as this pretty fragile thing....You know what I mean. Dunno the right words in English.

i know what you mean. :D it was so funny, my sister started to bark when jacob showed up for the first time. :rotfl: i just wanna see it again. :hyper:

They all were damn perfect I think. The baseball scene was really amazing. The music totally fits to the situation and Alice' moves, the speed - everything fits together and gives a perfect overall impression. :]

But I think they should have the music a little bit more louder!!!

ohh and the part there when Rose looked to Bella in a mean way was so damn good!!!I was like 'ah'

And also I love the first time that Bell and Edward went school together!!!all teh cinema started to clap and I was like 'stay calm and don't start to scream'

But I think they should have the music a little bit more louder!!!

ohh and the part there when Rose looked to Bella in a mean way was so damn good!!!I was like 'ah'

And also I love the first time that Bell and Edward went school together!!!all teh cinema started to clap and I was like 'stay calm and don't start to scream'

There I have to say that it depends from the cinema. Our cinema was damn loud and the music almost caused a headache.

I liked the part where they kissed first most. I was just like 'ya...ya kiss now' haha.

:roll: I didn't like that part cause every guy at the cinema did like jerk and shouted 'Go boy' 'show her who's the man' and stuff like that!!!

Oh yep maybe you're right!

and at the scene when I caught myself was up I started to sing and I was sooooo proud of myself because noone knew the song :P

We were only girls in the cinema, maybe 2 boys with their girls and they were pretty quiet. Only the girls were always like 'aaahh' all the time.

I was pretty pissed that Paramore songs were on the cinema cuz I'm afraid that they could be such a teenie 'aaahhh omg' band soon here. But I was also proud that I could sing with it and the others couldn't.

:roll: I didn't like that part cause every guy at the cinema did like jerk and shouted 'Go boy' 'show her who's the man' and stuff like that!!!

haha thats what happened the first time i saw it aswell. it was the first day it opened so everyone was like super hyped.

oh yeah and the whole cinema was screaming so loud the first time edward came in the cafeteria the security guys came in to see what was wrong :rotfl:

im seeing it again tomorow. 4th time now yaay