TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

THAT SUCKS :(

i wish people would come here but we're too ghetto for that apparently

even on the rare occasion someone's in canada its always vancouver or toronto (which is where i see paramore)

SO UNFAIR

thank god we fly for free or my life would be a serious disappointment haha

Whoa that would suck, I actually rarely do hear anyone go to Canada, lol.

free flying ftw

melbourne. so close but yet so far away :crybad: :crybad:

haha aww, poor new zeland

I FINALLY SAW IT YESTERDAY :hyper:

Seriously....I never watched a movie before where I had to stop breathing just cuz anyone looks so perfect. But in case of Twilight I did. When the Cullens came for the first time through the door, I was so impressed that I forgot about to breathe. They all looked really so perfectly. I found my breathe back, but there were from time to time phases where I stopped again. Like when Edward had shown his perfect white body to Bella or when they kissed.

& Then the part in the mirror hall.....I seriously even almost started to cry. I knew from the book what would happen, but they all played it so real that I kinda was afraid for a moment what would come next. I really suffered with Bella and only didn't start to cry cuz my mom sat next to me. But I had tears in my eyes and a few other girls in the room even cried.

Suprisingly even my mom liked the movie and I'm probably already going to see it again next week. <3

so i finally got to see twilight.

i just can say that it was one of the most amazing movies i've seen so far.

i almost cried at two parts, haha. i'm definitely gonna see it again next week.

Didn't I say it? :mrgreen:

What do you think about our synchro voices? Weirdo and kinda not fitting, eh? :willy_nilly:

And I made my grandpa to go with me next week again. :hyper:

I finally saw it too on Friday!!!it was amazing!!!my fav part was the scene at the baysball (I don't know how to spell it right)I was so nerves before the beginning that my hands were wet and like you Franny I couldn't breath!!!I think that my favourite one is Alice,she wa so damn perfect!!!

I finally saw it too on Friday!!!it was amazing!!!my fav part was the scene at the baysball (I don't know how to spell it right)I was so nerves before the beginning that my hands were wet and like you Franny I couldn't breath!!!I think that my favourite one is Alice,she wa so damn perfect!!!

They all were damn perfect I think. The baseball scene was really amazing. The music totally fits to the situation and Alice' moves, the speed - everything fits together and gives a perfect overall impression. :]

Didn't I say it? :mrgreen:

What do you think about our synchro voices? Weirdo and kinda not fitting, eh? :willy_nilly:

And I made my grandpa to go with me next week again. :hyper:

yeah, it kinda was so sweeping. haha xD

i actually hate them, although i really like carlisle's and emmett's voice. :)

that's great! I'm gonna ask my best friend, she probably is going with me. so yay. :D