VMA's 2008

travel_hymn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yeah...she like teased her hair way to much...it looked like she didnt have much time to get ready or something, haha. but thats what i love about her...she dosent always have to look perfect.

edit...i also have never dug the extentions period. even in crushcrushcrush, at the grammys or even here....i just dont think they look right on her. she is so little the hair just looks like it weighs her down, haha idk.

I definitely agree with your comment on the extensions.

normal_1_%2838%29.jpg

I want that dress soooooo badly! I wonder where it's from.

When I first saw her hair, I was like WHOAAAA what happened here?! But I kinda liked it after awhile. I thought it was really cute when she had it tied to the side, but it was a bit poofy. She still looked amazing, as always, of course.

Zac's sunglasses were so adorable haha. I think Taylor looked the best of the guys, he looked the most...done up or something. I'm probably biased.

Probably Chad? lol I'm just guessing

the person has long curly brown hair, dont think its chad, ha

who is it with hayley?

probably someone that was coordinating the even or something. you know they always have people telling them where to go and whatnot....or could be a friend. cant tell, its not a big deal....