The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Ah yeah I'm so spoiled after seeing them twice in a row. Now I have to wait till the summer .. and I don't even know if I will be able to see them in the summer b/c I don't know for sure that my parents will let me road trip to FLorida lol. bahhh[/color']

ugh i have the strictest parents

i'm lucky that i've seen them once

Ah yeah I'm so spoiled after seeing them twice in a row. Now I have to wait till the summer .. and I don't even know if I will be able to see them in the summer b/c I don't know for sure that my parents will let me road trip to FLorida lol. bahhh[/color']

Awww!

I'm for sure going to..

June 21st, 2006, Antioch, TN show.

I MIGHT be going to..

June 27th, 2006, Raleigh, NC show.

June 28th, 2006, Atlanta, GA show.

And.. I've only seen them once before.

Awww!

I'm for sure going to..

June 21st' date=' 2006, Antioch, TN show.

I MIGHT be going to..

And.. I've only seen them once before.[/quote']

I may very well be at that June 27th Warped show...I'm either going to that one or the Merriweather one on the 15th...actually, I might go to both...if Paramore plays early enough in the day, I might just duck into the Merriweather one to see them and then do my full Warped tour all day thing on the 27th...

Awww!

I'm for sure going to..

June 21st' date=' 2006, Antioch, TN show.

I MIGHT be going to..

And.. I've only seen them once before.[/quote']

I may very well be at that June 27th Warped show...I'm either going to that one or the Merriweather one on the 15th...actually, I might go to both...if Paramore plays early enough in the day, I might just duck into the Merriweather one to see them and then do my full Warped tour all day thing on the 27th...

Oooh thats cool. :)

I probably won't notice you.. haha.

ugh i have the strictest parents

i'm lucky that i've seen them once

Yeah well I'm 18 and going to college next year so it's time for her to let go and let me be a little independent. Plus' date=' I've been wanting to road trip since I can remember and what better destination than Paramore? lol.[/color']

My friend said that when i sing i sometimes sound like Hayley. that was seriously the most amazing compliment of my whole life. i told her that and she laughed at me. haha

Awww I hope it was a "awww bless you!" laugh more than a "ha! you can never sound like me!" lol

Im sure if it was Hayley' date=' it was the first one

=']

eek you interpretted that wrong, but my fault.. i said to my friend " that it was the best compliment ever" and then she laughed. i would never tell hayley that. haha. even though i'd LOVE to sing with her.

i wanna sing keep dreaming upside down with hayley' date=' you know the whole

DONTT LEAVE SOO FASTTT

part, it would be amazing.[/quote']

LOL that would be awsome!

yeah i really liked that

i wish she got to sing more in it though

DONTT LEAVE SOO FASTTT

yeah i really liked that

hmm yeh, i just love it though. That song just should be on the sims. i Could so picture myself liek choosing furniture or wallpapering up my room with the piano part playing. i think too much.

DONTT LEAVE SOO FASTTT

yeah i really liked that

hmm yeh, i just love it though. That song just should be on the sims. i Could so picture myself liek choosing furniture or wallpapering up my room with the piano part playing. i think too much.

Haha!

Yes, yes you do

Its an interesting idea though....couldnt u do it anyway, turn off sims music and play it...hehe

i cant say' date=' cuz id be sooooo jealous if she were with someone.. i would automatically hate the guy.. :-x

lol i hate to sound like that, but its most likely true.. :lol:[/quote']

Awww you'd hate him just because he was with Hayley?

haha.

Now, now...if Hayley has someone who makes her happy, you should be happy for her, not automatically hate the guy :)

i cant say' date=' cuz id be sooooo jealous if she were with someone.. i would automatically hate the guy.. :-x

lol i hate to sound like that, but its most likely true.. :lol:[/quote']

Awww you'd hate him just because he was with Hayley?

haha.

Now, now...if Hayley has someone who makes her happy, you should be happy for her, not automatically hate the guy :)

Haha exactly lol

You know on the picture where she has a peice of candy in her mouth? That says punk rock? Dude,her eyes look freakin' amazing in that picture,they probably did something special but I don't know,I love her eyes! :) in every pic,but especially that one.

haha, no!

her eyes are really like that.

hayley is gorgeous haha.