The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

hey i am mature i just got caught up in a rumor and wanted to know if it was true.. and now that we all know its not why dont we just fucking kick back and listen to paramore

you wanted to know if it was true?? how about use your common sense. and if you really would even condiser to even think the thought that hayley would do that. then personaly i dont even think you should be in these forums.

Ok, enough discussion of the rumor. Let's move on to something else.

And, in the future, please avoid posting rumors unless you have some substantiation for them...and even then, think twice about it, especially if it just seems ridiculous or completely unrealistic.

Ok' date=' enough discussion of the rumor. Let's move on to something else.

And, in the future, please avoid posting rumors unless you have some substantiation for them...and even then, think twice about it, especially if it just seems ridiculous or completely unrealistic.[/quote']

agreed.

Ok' date=' enough discussion of the rumor. Let's move on to something else.

And, in the future, please avoid posting rumors unless you have some substantiation for them...and even then, think twice about it, especially if it just seems ridiculous or completely unrealistic.[/quote']

agreed.

Amen ^^