The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

^ haha yeah just random posts about hayley's hair dye colour name/number/code/etc..

and also an audio of the Purple Door tour live thingy' date=' which im downloading at this very moment!! yipee!!

im also watching the World Cup game btwn Germany n Argentina..... so stressed..

and oh, Hayley used to play indoor socer when she was 6!did u guys know dat? another item to put in my "Proof As To Why Is Hayley The One For Me" list :D[/quote']

yeah she told us that when she came and saw us when i was in 6th grade...thats why she has sambas...haha

yes.. =)

hayley..

haha im not gonna leave my post at that, i will be banned or warned by the mods if i do. so im gonna continue..

er..has anybody covered about what kind of movies hayley would be into? i reckon comedies? or indie movies? (im just basing my opinion on my own interest. heheh)

^^ haha i dont see y not.. cos apparently, i AM the adopted one. haha :P so when are you guys coming here to claim me?? and take me to hayley??? the social services will be coming around soon to take me away!!

haha.. and i DO reckon she would like some light stuff when it comes to movies. cant really see her watching or be into horror or gory movies. but she COULD surprise us... so we're back to "uhh i dont know.....? "

haha

^^ haha i dont think y not.. cos i AM the adopted one :P so when are you guys coming here to claim me?? and take me to hayley? the social services will be coming around soon to take me away!!

haha.. and i DO reckon she would like some light stuff when it comes to movies. cant really see her watching or be into horror or gory movies. but she COULD surprise us... so we're back to "uhh i dont know.....? " haha

Well, let's see...we have one video somewhere that shows that they had the Never Ending Story Parts I and II in the van...we also know that they've received the Mighty Ducks movies as a gift...but as to more info than that, I don't know...

Oh, and I know she was really excited about going to see Saw 2 on their day off after the show I saw them at with Simple Plan in....November, I think?

^^ haha i dont think y not.. cos i AM the adopted one :P so when are you guys coming here to claim me?? and take me to hayley? the social services will be coming around soon to take me away!!

haha.. and i DO reckon she would like some light stuff when it comes to movies. cant really see her watching or be into horror or gory movies. but she COULD surprise us... so we're back to "uhh i dont know.....? " haha

Well' date=' let's see...we have one video somewhere that shows that they had the Never Ending Story Parts I and II in the van...we also know that they've received the Mighty Ducks movies as a gift...but as to more info than that, I don't know...

Oh, and I know she was really excited about going to see Saw 2 on their day off after the show I saw them at with Simple Plan in....November, I think?[/quote']

Oh wow.. Saw 2? I could still picture her watching that, and covering her eyes though. :P

hm.

Never Ending Story Parts I n II.. fantasy, very pleasant film

Mighty Ducks...motivating, kids-oriented, fun, lotta 'action'

Saw 2?? gory, eerie, psychological..

wow hayley IS a COMPLEX one isnt she?

haha those movies are so awesome.. i have em all!! lol and saw I of course.. sweetness

haha yea mate, thats true. iv seen all of em. altho i dont remember much of Never Ending Story as i watched it when i was a wee lad. i DO remember the huge dog, i was creeped out by it. still am.

and Saw 1 n 2... haha insane movie!!!

maybe hayley is one of those "gotta watch em all" people, and dont exactly have a specific taste in movies. just watchin em for fun or sumtin

haha those movies are so awesome.. i have em all!! lol and saw I of course.. sweetness

haha yea mate' date=' thats true. iv seen all of em. altho i dont remember much of Never Ending Story as i watched it when i was a wee lad. i DO remember the huge dog, i was creeped out by it. still am.

and Saw 1 n 2... haha insane movie!!!

maybe hayley is one of those "gotta watch em all" people, and dont exactly have a specific taste in movies. just watchin em for fun or sumtin[/quote']

Haha yeah, maybe she just enjoys watching all movies.

Awwww, thats so cute!

This is one of my personal favorites.. I love how she gets all.. 'emotional' during songs. Its amazing.

WarpedTour122.jpg

And this one also.. haha this was when she was saying if we didn't have our hands up, singing along to Whoa, then we didn't deserve to be there.. hahaha

WarpedTour096.jpg

I took those pictures by the way, Warped Tour, Nashville, =]