The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

i like how her hair was in the emergency video. but you couldn't wear it like that everyday. it would be a hassle. the blonde tips looked really edgy though.

I looooved the blonde tips b/c that's so unique .. you see blonde streaks all the time but never really tips on the end. It looked very good on her =)

I thought the blonde tips looked very '80s' date=' but I think that was the point :)[/quote']

wow. brent posted in the hayley thread and it wasn't a modcontrol post.

kudos to that ;)

i just liked the way her hair looked in the emergency video when she shakes her head or dances cuz the blonde tips fly everwhere and it's so pretty w/ the uneven choppy layers

Oh, her hair looks great, but with the whole wedding dress and the blonde tips and all, it's very much an '80s look...maybe even a Madonna look, sort of? :)

I think that's part of the point - she's being forced into a look that isn't her to service the video...

very true. but she still looks hott :) and thats comming from a girl.

Haha shes not hot shes 'beautiful'

See why below hehe

I totally Agree.

But shes not hot' date=' Shes beautiful and thats WAAAY better.

Some Ren vocab for you guys:

Hot= You wanna bang her one night and just get rid of her the next day, cause u know stilletto heels will empty your pockets like Al Capone empties a tommy gun clip.

*Beautiful- :"The true beauty that shines through personality and attitude. Thinking about her will get you thru the hardest of times and make the great times even greater. When bullets fly and there is no hope, your last thought, word and hope is her. Its the thought of knowing that when horror and terror have overcome you, you're happy that there is still someone in the world that makes a difference, the greatest difference. Someone who doesnt need to prove, but just is. Someone truly great, deep inside, not just above the skin manifesting itself as makeup. Its something every man ones, but every man cant get, but a dream that propels one through real life"

Ren[/quote']

^^ i think someone found out that it was Nicole ... what makes you think it's Taylor?

someone posted on parmaore's LJ and was like whats hayleys middle name...

and there were some ppl that were like its nichole

then someone posted anynomously and said its Taylor...

idk...either way i like both names