The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Yeah. Shes looking way more classy now. And i aint complaining. Being an old school mobster myself. I like classy broads.

Ren is finally in Canada. Closer to most of you delinquints. haha just kidding. Its a strange new land to me, but at the same time im pretty comfortable. One thing though. Its weird getting served by a white guy. lol.

Ren

Yeah. Shes looking way more classy now. And i aint complaining. Being an old school mobster myself. I like classy broads.

Ren is finally in Canada. Closer to most of you delinquints. haha just kidding. Its a strange new land to me' date=' but at the same time im pretty comfortable. One thing though. Its weird getting served by a white guy. lol.

Ren[/quote']

Yeah at first, I was like whoa whoa. Hold up. Why are they all dressed up now? But it's grown on me and I like it now.

Btw, Ren, isn't Canada such a clean country? That's what i thought of it.

Ren is finally in Canada. Closer to most of you delinquints. haha just kidding. Its a strange new land to me' date=' but at the same time im pretty comfortable. One thing though. Its weird getting served by a white guy. lol.

Ren[/quote']

yeah for sure. Its way cleaner than my country. But i found that Japan was still cleaner. People really know how to respect the enviroment over there.

Ren

Ren[/quote']

yeah for sure. Its way cleaner than my country. But i found that Japan was still cleaner. People really know how to respect the enviroment over there.

Ren

silly ren, you just quoted yourself!

hahah damn i did. Stupid me. Jet lag is still getting to me. And yeah lol the attitude is rare to find.

Sorry alyssa im just excited to be here. Land of the free. And to some americans. The 51st state hahahaa.

Hayley is awesome. I just had to say that. If there were a girl like her in my high school i would've probably married her by now.

Ren

hahah damn i did. Stupid me. Jet lag is still getting to me. And yeah lol the attitude is rare to find.

Sorry alyssa im just excited to be here. Land of the free. And to some americans. The 51st state hahahaa.

Hayley is awesome. I just had to say that. If there were a girl like her in my high school i would've probably married her by now.

Ren

Hehe its okay =] No worries.

Aww' date=' married her? Cute. Nobody's like Hayley though =']]