The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Yes my asian sidekick (not true but still asian). We have some young people on the boards.

Im older than everyone besides Hunter and Jeremy. same as Jarrod. Jarrod outages me by a few months. But Im very sure that my shlong has far surpassed his. haha yes high school was the good old days? lol. Lol Brent can tell us thats hes older than everyone on the boards. Brent you are the hardcore PF master. Teach me some Jedi skills?

And yes shes 17. So im officially about 23 months older than her. Jarrod is um 26-27 months older than her? well whatever. Fuhgedaboudit. its all relative.

The NyQuil is kicking in now.

Ren

isnt that what Hayley's suppose to be?

i've always wondered. because i thought she would be done, but that's because of the ages you have to go to school in CA, because they have all those cut off dates and all depending on your age. so i always wondered what year she was in. she could very well be doing her last eyar now though

How did my age randomly come up in this thread?

Ren' date=' you've got to get off the Nyquil, man... :)[/quote']

Lol. I brought it up? so when u gonna teach me or better yet all of us ur old skool Jedi skills? One needs enlightenment. I would get lessons from Hayley because even though shes younger, shes a crazy jedi at heart. She could convince me to jump off the empire state building on a really windy day.

And man ive almost finished my first bottle of NyQuil. Damn that green stuff is insane. Pepto next. I love it cause it just knocks u out.Dont u love it. The big crazy Q in the middle of the word.

canada is treating me great. And hopefully paramore will come nearby where i am. And make my days even better.

Ren

Aww' date=' you guys feel weird because some of you are older than her?

Well... think about it this way:

You probably have friends younger than you, so just kind of picture Hayley as a friend thats younger. =']

haha you're right actually.

cos the friends i have that are younger than me are all smarter than me too. so yeeeeeeeah.

Aww' date=' you guys feel weird because some of you are older than her?

Well... think about it this way:

You probably have friends younger than you, so just kind of picture Hayley as a friend thats younger. =']

haha you're right actually.

cos the friends i have that are younger than me are all smarter than me too. so yeeeeeeeah.

im younger than you. i love it.

you youngsters haha

man highschool flashing by so fast im already a senior :P

ME TOO HOMIE!

Lol i scared some freshmen today...me and my friends were walking by and they were eyeing me like "OMG HE LOOKS SCARY" so as im walking by i go "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Lmfao was priceless.

you youngsters haha

man highschool flashing by so fast im already a senior :P

ME TOO HOMIE!

Lol i scared some freshmen today...me and my friends were walking by and they were eyeing me like "OMG HE LOOKS SCARY" so as im walking by i go "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Lmfao was priceless.

Senior pride :P

I think Hayley would be a senior too this year.

We're veering just a little off-topic with all these posts about age and what grade everyone's in...

Here - I'll bring us back on-topic with something that's sure to interest EVERYONE...

Which color eyeshadow do you like better on Hayley - yellow or pink? I like the yellow.

I can't believe I just posted this. :)

We're veering just a little off-topic with all these posts about age and what grade everyone's in...

Here - I'll bring us back on-topic with something that's sure to interest EVERYONE...

Which color eyeshadow do you like better on Hayley - yellow or pink? I like the yellow.

I can't believe I just posted this. :)

hmm didnt you post about that on the LJ community ? :P

i think ill go with the pink one(its ur fault that iam talking abt eyeshadows brent)

oh and i think iam like older than most of you guys cept for master jedi Brent, iam 18 btw

62906172.jpg

Don't know if you can tell but it's pink AND yellow/green.

I love the way Hayley puts the yellow on like all over. It's very edgy.

And then what's she's doing recently w/ the gold/red eyeshadow is really neat cuz she plays it up w/ eyeliner.