The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Yeah she's like 5 months older than me =)

I saw her in January of this year and made her a HUGE like oversized belated popup birthday card =)

Thats awesome lol. I want to get to meet the whole band again...but they ran out of meet and greet tickets for the Dallas show :cry:

wait you guys know what type of acne stuff she uses?

woah...or maybe i missed something. hahaha!

haha there was an article in the May (?) Ap' date=' the one with hawthorne heights on the cover, about keeping your body nice and stuff while on tour, and they had a section where they interviewed irls in bands about hygiene and stuff, and Haley was one of em, and she said the whole band uses Zapzyts products.[/quote']

oooh! i know what your talking about! i have that on my lightswitch. haha. its so small. im retarded...hahah jk

hahahahahahaha on ur lightswitch...great.

ahhhh i want paramore to come back to nashville

wait you guys know what type of acne stuff she uses?

woah...or maybe i missed something. hahaha!

haha there was an article in the May (?) Ap' date=' the one with hawthorne heights on the cover, about keeping your body nice and stuff while on tour, and they had a section where they interviewed irls in bands about hygiene and stuff, and Haley was one of em, and she said the whole band uses Zapzyts products.[/quote']

oooh! i know what your talking about! i have that on my lightswitch. haha. its so small. im retarded...hahah jk

hahahahahahaha on ur lightswitch...great.

ahhhh i want paramore to come back to nashville

i'm older than her. it's too weird. she's like so much smarter than me and everything.

I know what you mean... like before paramore i'd never looked up to anyone thats so much younger than myself.

and yeeeah ! that's what it is.

i'm older than her. it's too weird. she's like so much smarter than me and everything.

I know what you mean... like before paramore i'd never looked up to anyone thats so much younger than myself.

and yeeeah ! that's what it is.