The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

ogod ogod ogod..

i just saw the emergency video... and oh my god.. hayley is sooooooooo beautiful there! even though we dont see her smile ANYWHERE throughout the video, but oh my she is such a good actress!! she might give Elisha Cuthbert a run for her money *nudge nudge wink wink Jarrod cos of his sig*

oh my. i love Paramore more cos their music is just so amazing!!!!

sigh...

ogod ogod ogod..

i just saw the emergency video... and oh my god.. hayley is sooooooooo beautiful there! even though we dont see her smile ANYWHERE throughout the video, but oh my she is such a good actress!! she might give Elisha Cuthbert a run for her money *nudge nudge wink wink Jarrod cos of his sig*

sigh...

ogod ogod ogod..

i just saw the emergency video... and oh my god.. hayley is sooooooooo beautiful there! even though we dont see her smile ANYWHERE throughout the video' date=' but oh my she is such a good actress!! she might give Elisha Cuthbert a run for her money *nudge nudge wink wink Jarrod cos of his sig*

sigh...[/quote']

ping, my good ole boy.. or man lmao.. hayley is always #1 in my heart.. elisha is 2nd my man.. i just enjoy looking at both of them.. lol.. but yes she is such a doll in the video.. i still prefer pressure.. so much happier and cute.. she can pull anything off tho.. :D

ogod ogod ogod..

i just saw the emergency video... and oh my god.. hayley is sooooooooo beautiful there! even though we dont see her smile ANYWHERE throughout the video' date=' but oh my she is such a good actress!! she might give Elisha Cuthbert a run for her money *nudge nudge wink wink Jarrod cos of his sig*

sigh...[/quote']

ping, my good ole boy.. or man lmao.. hayley is always #1 in my heart.. elisha is 2nd my man.. i just enjoy looking at both of them.. lol.. but yes she is such a doll in the video.. i still prefer pressure.. so much happier and cute.. she can pull anything off tho.. :D

haha i was reading a magazine yesterday and i saw an add and it made me think of hayley

it was an add for that stuf f"zapzit" or whatever

cuz in that one interview she was like "we gotta have zapzit. get it? it zaps zits! I know it sounds nasty' date=' but it works."

lmao i lover her[/quote']

LMAO haha.

haha i was reading a magazine yesterday and i saw an add and it made me think of hayley

cuz in that one interview she was like "we gotta have zapzit. get it? it zaps zits! I know it sounds nasty' date=' but it works."

LMAO haha.

ogod ogod ogod..

sigh...[/quote']

I totally agree Bro. Happier is greater.

Ren

ogod ogod ogod..

sigh...[/quote']

I totally agree Bro. Happier is greater.

Ren

haha ya from AP. i wonder how well it works ..... haha i mena, it must do wonders becuase haley has really nice skin

haha ya from AP. i wonder how well it works ..... haha i mena, it must do wonders becuase haley has really nice skin

I'm sure she has a fairly decent complextion to begin with.

Or maybe zapzits just does a really good job.

Or maybe zapzits just does a really good job.

Or maybe zapzits just does a really good job.[/quote

I know a friend that would've benefitted from that stuff. His face looks like the surface of the moon.

Lol for now. I got my first bottle of NyQuil 2 days ago. ANd its saving my life at the moment.Ive almost finished the whole bottle. Woooo I love NyQuil. I gotta try pepto bismol next. But i hope i dont get any stomoch disorders.

hehe i agree with glo. I think she just has good complextion. I mea ive never really seen many zits on Hayley. and if she had alot u would probably see it while its healing?

Ren

Ren

Or maybe zapzits just does a really good job.[/quote

I know a friend that would've benefitted from that stuff. His face looks like the surface of the moon.

Lol for now. I got my first bottle of NyQuil 2 days ago. ANd its saving my life at the moment.Ive almost finished the whole bottle. Woooo I love NyQuil. I gotta try pepto bismol next. But i hope i dont get any stomoch disorders.

hehe i agree with glo. I think she just has good complextion. I mea ive never really seen many zits on Hayley. and if she had alot u would probably see it while its healing?

Ren

Ren