The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Ren.

You suck at quoting.

And you typed "Ren" twice??

Haha NyQuil...

I think Hayley just uses zapzits for those random ones that seem to appear on tour.

Thats because im schizophrenic and i have two personas called Ren. I just pressed the quote button btw, So its the sites fault.

Lol thanks for pointing out im a retard. I appreciate that alot. MAkes everyone else look better?.

NyQuil is good. Its saving my life.

Its Gangster.

I agree with you again. But with one ren this time cause im gangster ren at the moment.

Ren

Ren.

You suck at quoting.

Haha NyQuil...

I think Hayley just uses zapzits for those random ones that seem to appear on tour.

Thats because im schizophrenic and i have two personas called Ren. I just pressed the quote button btw, So its the sites fault.

Lol thanks for pointing out im a retard. I appreciate that alot. MAkes everyone else look better?.

NyQuil is good. Its saving my life.

Its Gangster.

I agree with you again. But with one ren this time cause im gangster ren at the moment.

Ren

Ren.

You suck at quoting.

Haha NyQuil...

haha i didn't mean to say she had really bad acne or anything. i think it was implied that i meant it though. but i agree with you. and it's not fair .... haha

Ren.

You suck at quoting.

Haha NyQuil...

haha i didn't mean to say she had really bad acne or anything. i think it was implied that i meant it though. but i agree with you. and it's not fair .... haha

wait you guys know what type of acne stuff she uses?

woah...or maybe i missed something. hahaha!

haha there was an article in the May (?) Ap, the one with hawthorne heights on the cover, about keeping your body nice and stuff while on tour, and they had a section where they interviewed irls in bands about hygiene and stuff, and Haley was one of em, and she said the whole band uses Zapzyts products.

haha there was an article in the May (?) Ap, the one with hawthorne heights on the cover, about keeping your body nice and stuff while on tour, and they had a section where they interviewed irls in bands about hygiene and stuff, and Haley was one of em, and she said the whole band uses Zapzyts products.

haha there was an article in the May (?) Ap' date=' the one with hawthorne heights on the cover, about keeping your body nice and stuff while on tour, and they had a section where they interviewed irls in bands about hygiene and stuff, and Haley was one of em, and she said the whole band uses Zapzyts products.[/quote']

oooh! i know what your talking about! i have that on my lightswitch. haha. its so small. im retarded...hahah jk

haha there was an article in the May (?) Ap' date=' the one with hawthorne heights on the cover, about keeping your body nice and stuff while on tour, and they had a section where they interviewed irls in bands about hygiene and stuff, and Haley was one of em, and she said the whole band uses Zapzyts products.[/quote']

oooh! i know what your talking about! i have that on my lightswitch. haha. its so small. im retarded...hahah jk

Yeah she's like 5 months older than me =)

I saw her in January of this year and made her a HUGE like oversized belated popup birthday card =)

Thats awesome lol. I want to get to meet the whole band again...but they ran out of meet and greet tickets for the Dallas show :cry: