The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Hah' date=' doesn't seem like I'm only 13?

rotfl.[/quote']

lmao - nah i was talking to jess =P

and eyeshadow .. i think the greeny/yellow colour is kewler. i'm not too into pink eyeshadow, even though i have it. it makes your eyes look sore.

i always get slagged for it, lol.

seriously sometimes i think that maybe paramore isn't even real and hayley isn't even a real person because i love them so much that like they are my life, there is no reason for me to love people i've never even met before so much. I feel like everyday is a dream and i'm going to wake up and realize it's all in my head. My intense love for them scare the life out of me.

seriously sometimes i think that maybe paramore isn't even real and hayley isn't even a real person because i love them so much that like they are my life, there is no reason for me to love people i've never even met before so much. I feel like everyday is a dream and i'm going to wake up and realize it's all in my head. My intense love for them scare the life out of me.

that's intense

thats um interesting

:roll:

THIS IS THE STRANGEST QUIDENCE.

ive been trying to do my eyemake-up all cool like hayleys.

but my eyeshadow i have isnt very vibrant like hers so i came into the hayley thred to ask if anyone knew what kinda of brand her eyeshadows are. and you guys are talking about eyeshadow!

weird.

anyways. i like the pink. and yellow. and green. basically anything she does i like :)

but does anyone know what kind she uses. or a kind that works good.

btw. anyone notice hayleys red nail polish!? i love it.

and i think i noticed she did like silver tips. very tiny. maybe its somthing else but it looks like it in some pictures.

seriously sometimes i think that maybe paramore isn't even real and hayley isn't even a real person because i love them so much that like they are my life' date=' there is no reason for me to love people i've never even met before so much. I feel like everyday is a dream and i'm going to wake up and realize it's all in my head. My intense love for them scare the life out of me.[/quote']

thats um interesting

:roll:

the funny thing is i feel the same way.

like im facinated with them and everything they do and like.

i sware if there were cameras that followed them all day doing just everyday things i would watch nonstop. like them sitting. haha. im weird.

but i love them so much and everything they stand for.

anyways. i like the pink. and yellow. and green. basically anything she

does i like :)

but does anyone know what kind she uses. or a kind that works good.

btw. anyone notice hayleys red nail polish!? i love it.

and i think i noticed she did like silver tips. very tiny. maybe its

somthing else but it looks like it in some pictures.

Sooome people were saying on paramoreuk that she uses this stuff called

Dazzle Dust (or what looks like it) but like' date=' its only avaliable in the

UK...so i could be wrong =']

I love her nail polish too, its awsoome!

And LMAO The Paramores

I think I would watch that religiously!!

Haha itd have a cult following primarily made up of PF members! Haha

=]

Woooooo!

1000th pooost!

Hooray! Haha