The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

shit ren. haha nice.

dammit wouldve commented a lot but i gtg. theres a class now at the computer room. dammit..

haha will post later maybe

cya guys! cheers

new sig... :D

Episode 4: Johnny Cash, Hometown Country and the Proposal.

Special new guests (retards)- TN Alyssa the crazy Paramorefan and Kerrie the Thief (From Virginia but thinks shes from TN)

So Paramore and the guys go back to Franklin (Franktown), TN for a short break. The bus is given a break finally, and everyone tries to fit in the Farro household strangely enough with success. Nate has finally proven his warrior emo skills to Glorya, and they share the parking lot together and talk all night long about how Mineral writes the saddest lyrics. The tour bus is given a rest, and Brent gets kicked off the tour because he smelly stupidly bad. He finds his way back to Virginia. A few days into vacation, Kerrie the thief shows up apparently sent by Brent to spy on everyone while he sobs in his old cardboard box. Jackie learns to skateboard, and does 360 flips over tumbleweeds. Kerrie and Jackie seem to hit it off very well. Ping discovers that Josh keeps a guitar dehumidifier in his case, and starts to get addicted to it. Nate asks Jarrod for advice with Glorya. Jarrod's reply is to listen to Aiden 24/7. Kristina finds herself in the Franklin pub, and gets herself a part time job working there. Its cool because now Ren can drink for free. Ren spends most of his days in the pub, and now speaks with a strong Irish accent. Mr. Williams is happy to be back home, even though it had only been a week. Now he can drive his 67' Chevy Camaro around with Ren in the passenger seat, listening to back in black by AC/DC. Hayley double has a fascination with the Dunkin Donuts in town, but cant seem to even find one cup of regular coffee. The guys in Paramore practice and write new songs, and one day at Denny's meets Alyssa, a crazy paramorefan. Alyssa is such a cool person, that they allow her to tour. One crazy house party night at Hunter's place, Ren finds out he has obsessive compulsive disorder and ADD, and starts drinking alot due to depression. But Ren realizes that he has photographic memory. Nate and Ren share a beautiful emo moment together, and describes the last issue of Maxim to him in such detail. To her delight, Alyssa sketches out an exact replica of that magazine and everyone is amazed by her skills. She is now officially Paramore's touring XeRox machine. The party is insane, with everyone rocking out to Emery and the Chariot. Ren gets very hungry, and finds Hunter by the BBQ grill. Ren then Enjoys a medium rare Striploin steak. Hunter and Ren talk BBQ all night long. Suzie and Jarrod start to hit it off, and Glorya catches them talking dirty to each other in computer terms. Jackie finds it funny and joins the conversation but throws snow and boarding into the mix. Nate, who is completely hammered, asks Josh and Hunter for guitar lessons. They attempt to teach him, but when they mention doing scales on the G string he cracks up and eventually passes out from laughter. Ren tries to be superchinaman and gets on the balcony. He screams out "Im a floater, Every Time i die" then jumps in the shallow end of the pool. People were shocked, but Ren got out and was amazed by the way the pool water tasted like rice wine back in asia.

The next morning. People who were drinking were hung over. Ren magically finds a plate of spaghetti marinara in the fridge and asks mama farro if he can eat it. He sits down and watches the history channel, and learns that the KKK were from TN and flips. Now he knows what the guy wearing a triangular white hat was saying to him the previous night. Nate finds out be loses his pokemon cards and blames Jarrod for it. Kerrie had stolen them and sold them to get her teeth gold plated. Jarrod smacks him in the face and reminds him hes emo, not Zakk Wylde. Hayley double is sent to the Farro residence by the cops. Apparently she was harrasing the Dunkin donuts staff into letting her dry the batter. But since she was so good at doing it, The cops let her off with a warning but gave her a ride home since they loved her sugar raised recipe. Ren gets cooking lessons from Mama farro, and feels so much more gangster after it. Now he speaks like a NJ mobster and takes the persona of Uncle Paulie. Everyone gets together for Sunday dinner, and sit by the big screen watching the movie 'goodfellas' while Ren quotes the movie line by line. Paramore realize that, they wouldnt be able to live without these guys, even the drooling and streaking ping. He reveals that he used to work for UPS, and really enjoys saying "I got a package for you"

The last day of the break, something special happens. Jarrod proposes to Suzie and she accepts, everyone is so stoked and they are officially engaged. Kerrie had given some of Nate's pokemon card money to Jarrod to get her a ring. Paramore congratulate them and offer to write a song about them. Everyone is looking forward to the wedding. But Ren seems more interested in Jarrods bachelor party. Ren brushes up on his british accent, because the UK is the place to be (or at least the place they are going to be).

Next episode

The plane ride and the irishman.

Ren

back to hayley stuff .. okay .. when i saw her before the show early saturday.. she was just hanging out and talking with everyone and someone said how they loved her hair and she said oh i havent been to a hair salon in yearss haha omg i love her. and her bright pink eye makeup, it looks awesome :]

back to hayley stuff .. okay .. when i saw her before the show early saturday.. she was just hanging out and talking with everyone and someone said how they loved her hair and she said oh i havent been to a hair salon in yearss haha omg i love her. and her bright pink eye makeup, it looks awesome :]

Then who does her hair? You can't tell me she does it herself...ok, actually, based on the pictures we've seen, she may dye it herself (and do a damn fine job of it), but cutting it? Wow...

On another note, I still like the yellow eyeshadow better (note to Hayley for the 17th...) :)