The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Hayley remains the only lead singer of a band who ever came over to talk to me rather than me going over to talk to her :)

She's also the only lead singer of a band I ever talked to while they were wearing a curly haired wig :)

• Like 1

Hayley remains the only lead singer of a band who ever came over to talk to me rather than me going over to talk to her :)

She's also the only lead singer of a band I ever talked to while they were wearing a curly haired wig :)

oh that's funny,and sweet that she came up and talked to you,rather you going up to talk to her. :D

I also believe Hailey is almost everyones idol lol.She's so freakin talented.And she's pretty too,although that has nothing to do with it.Just saying it ;-)

^yah i love that....i was at that show :)

hayley's adoriable...end of story

Oooh you were there? Really?

Where do you live? haha.

I probably saw you.. :P I was in the verrrry front... exact middle. :P

Yeah' date=' Hayley is adorable. :P[/quote']

umm...i'm from franklin.. i was like RIGHT in from of josh..so like yeah...

^yah i love that....i was at that show :)

hayley's adoriable...end of story

Oooh you were there? Really?

Where do you live? haha.

I probably saw you.. :P I was in the verrrry front... exact middle. :P

Yeah' date=' Hayley is adorable. :P[/quote']

umm...i'm from franklin.. i was like RIGHT in from of josh..so like yeah...

Ooh nice! I'm from the Franklin/ Nashville area. :)

Hmm.. I might've seen you.. I know I looked over there a lot.. just because.. its Josh. :P haha.

Haha lol!

Bless, I think she means is it small, which is what I wanna know

=]

Lol gotta love the scottish..

Hehe

Yeah I sooooooooo badly want too meet Hayley, so im praying they come back to London....which hopefully will happen now they've seen what a big fanbase they got over here!

Haha lol!

Bless' date=' I think she means is it small, which is what I wanna know

=']

Lol gotta love the scottish..

Hehe

Yeah I sooooooooo badly want too meet Hayley, so im praying they come back to London....which hopefully will happen now they've seen what a big fanbase they got over here!

OH!

Yeah, its pretty small, bu the houses here.. are.. REALLY expensive.. some of them. Its crazy.

Yeah' date=' Hayley always goes out of her way for her fans and that is just so rad. And she also just so happens to be fucking gorgeous!

Have you guys ever seen her mom? jw .. she looks EXACTLY like Hayley lol.[/quote']

Yeah I've seen her mom. I believe she was at the show in Tennessee. And so was some of her other family.. including her sister. How many sisters does she have anyway? I know the one I saw, and talked too, looked about 8 or 9, she was adorable, looked exactly like Hayley. Soooo cute. :)

i think she may have a younger sister (half? i'm not sure) bc i saw a nashville performance where someone screams HAYLEY in this really high voice and hayley says "yeah thats my sister" or something along those lines.

i think she may have a younger sister (half? i'm not sure) bc i saw a nashville performance where someone screams HAYLEY in this really high voice and hayley says "yeah thats my sister" or something along those lines.

Yeahhh. That was at the Nashville show Feb 17th, I was there. That sister, that I met (The on that looked 8 or 9) screamed "Hayley!", right before they were about to play Brighter, and Hayley was like, "Thats my sister, I love you". And everyone was like, "Awww!"

Yeahh. :P

Yeahhh. That was at the Nashville show Feb 17th' date=' I was there. That sister, that I met (The on that looked 8 or 9) screamed "Hayley!", right before they were about to play Brighter, and Hayley was like, "Thats my sister, I love you". And everyone was like, "Awww!"

Yeahh. :P[/quote']

aww how coool.