The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Wow yeah her hair is long

She doesnt really look like the typical "Hayley" in that pic o i suppose she could be mistaken for someone else =]

She looks like Hayley...she just looks like Hayley last year on Warped tour. She's changed her appearance a lot since then...and she's a year older. It makes a big difference :)

Wow yeah her hair is long

She doesnt really look like the typical "Hayley" in that pic o i suppose she could be mistaken for someone else =]

She looks like Hayley...she just looks like Hayley last year on Warped tour. She's changed her appearance a lot since then...and she's a year older. It makes a big difference :)

Yeah I get you =] but' date=' like, yeah...she looks different =']

it's weird man. she looks so much older and it's only been a year. but like, i look the same as i did like 4 years ago, lmao.

lmfao bless youuu

to be honest i prefer Josh's hair how it is now.

I didnt like it when he cut it short, but its grown a tad so i think he looks cool.

I like hayleys hair when its liek choppyyy and cool.

it's weird man. she looks so much older and it's only been a year. but like' date=' i look the same as i did like 4 years ago, lmao.[/quote']

lmfao bless youuu

I didnt like it when he cut it short, but its grown a tad so i think he looks cool.

Yeah dude, I want my hair like hers.

it's weird man. she looks so much older and it's only been a year. but like' date=' i look the same as i did like 4 years ago, lmao.[/quote']

lmfao bless youuu

Yeah, I agree. I like Josh's hair short better. And I think I like Hayley's short hair better but I like her long hair too.