The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

they're in the middle of it.

right okay' date=' well i obviously don't know what i'm talking about then, lol.[/quote']

actually, i think you guys were talking about the podcast but i wasn't sure, so i wrote what i knew. i'm probably wrong, and you are probably right

aw yeah, i think i was talking about the podcast, but i've not actually seen it, haha - only heard about it. so i could be wronggggggg :P

I think I'm obsessed with the way she sings :shock:

Is that bad? haha.

I think it's better than being obsessed with how she looks :) I'm sure Hayley would rather be recognized for her singing talents :)

yeah :) She sings amazing. lol.

What are Hayleys favorite colors?

I remember someone telling me but i forgot. :cry:

I think I'm obsessed with the way she sings :shock:

Is that bad? haha.

I think it's better than being obsessed with how she looks :) I'm sure Hayley would rather be recognized for her singing talents :)

yeah :) She sings amazing. lol.

What are Hayleys favorite colors?

I remember someone telling me but i forgot. :cry:

I think someone said purple at some point.

Wow, Hayley doing a show in a dress .. I never pictured that before lol. Yeah, is that a regular thing or just because they did the video that day? Wait .. is she wearing jeans under? haha I guess you'd have to when you are flying around the stage like Hayley does.

She wore a dress at the show in Osaka, Japan too...check out the pics in this thread...

Yay for Hayley :) If I were her, I'd wear dresses all summer at Warped too...it's got to be cooler than wearing jeans...

http://paramorefans.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1952

Was that the show from the night before they filmed the Emergency video? Didn't they say they wore the clothes they were going to wear in the video at the show the night before?

i think they filmed the video the day before the anaheim show. i believe they said they were filming it the day after the san diego show, which was the day before the anaheim show. plus, the day after anaheim was a show in arizona. i may not be correct, but i'm about 90% positive