The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

I don't know how many of you guys have seen the 'Emergency' video but that first shot of Hayley's eyes just froze me lol she is SO gorgeous.

I agree as much as a person can possibly agree ever

=]]

I double triple that.

I was bedazzled.

Ren

aww it seems like everybody has seen the video! (curses sister for using the internet)

i guess i hafta wait till the ACTUAL release date of the video, as i dont wanna see it prematurely, since Brent said something about it not being moral or something..

anyways, i saw the girl AGAIN!! i was gonna approach her this time, but THEN she was with a guy. arm in arm even. sigh. there went my chance.. haha

seriously, if i had a good camera i would go up to her and go,

"hey excuse me? im ping (offers hand) listen im entering a Hayley Williams lookalike contest . and i think you are a spitting image of her. so can i take your photo for the contest? if i win i promise i will give u a share of the money. gimme your number and i will contact you if anything comes up. and here's my number"..

then ill keep her pic and either 1)show it to you guys to prove im not just saying things or 2)ill keep it to myself.ngahahaha (evil laugh) :D

but then she'll probably be too wise to fall for that...