Final Riot DVD/CD

x-Decode

Questions for anyone to please answer..... I ordered the Deluxe Edition and it says on my account on the website that it's been shipped. I clicked on the track link but it said that the order couldn't be found. I'm worried. Has this happened to anyone else?

^ i've been wondering that too.

Whenever I order anything from FBR I don't think I have evern gotten a tracking code or at least on that works. So,I wouldn't be worried about that.

I was just wondering, I pre-ordered my copy.. BUT, on the site it says it's in NTSC format..Now, down here in Aussie, we use PAL format.

Does anyone know if it's possible to play NTSC on a PAL dvd player, OR if there's someway of me getting it in PAL format?

Hope this helps you..

It depends if your player supports out puting ntsc source video as PAL, as your tv is PAL

Being Region 0, means this dvd is region free, so it is not limited to players in North America Only through a sort of Digital Rights Managment.

For some good news for you, I found this on google:

Any PAL set top DVD player capable of playing DVD-R discs can also play NTSC discs.

Edit: Lol! I take a minute to google while writing my post and I get the third reply=D

Questions for anyone to please answer..... I ordered the Deluxe Edition and it says on my account on the website that it's been shipped. I clicked on the track link but it said that the order couldn't be found. I'm worried. Has this happened to anyone else?

When I looked, it said this:

Event information may not be available if your item was mailed recently. Please try again later.

I've noticed several problems with this DVD already.

One being that they didn't keep Taylor's audio which means that the majority of the time, there is no rhythm and sometimes no lead when Josh switches to Rhythm.

This made a part of That's What You Get pretty funny. Hayley says "Ladies and Gentlemen, TAYLOR YORK!" and there is no guitar audio. It's ridiculous.

Then comes For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic. There is the line:

"You've hit your one wall" Apparently the editors thought it sounded like "You bitch you want more" or something like that so they bleeped "hit"!

This is unbelievable. I'm still not done watching yet but I'll point out any other errors as I go along if I need to. :nono:

One being that they didn't keep Taylor's audio which means that the majority of the time, there is no rhythm and sometimes no lead when Josh switches to Rhythm.

This made a part of That's What You Get pretty funny. Hayley says "Ladies and Gentlemen, TAYLOR YORK!" and there is no guitar audio. It's ridiculous.

"You've hit your one wall" Apparently the editors thought it sounded like "You bitch you want more" or something like that so they bleeped "hit"!

This is unbelievable. I'm still not done watching yet but I'll point out any other errors as I go along if I need to. :nono:

Whoa, that sucks...

Are you sure you have your RCA cables plugged in right? Cause I really doubt they'd do that. Once I get the dvd, I can see for myself.

I have seen that happen before if you dvd player is set to 5.1 audio, but you have standard rca cables hooked up to your tv. Try setting your dvd player to stereo and it should work.