Decode video premiere: november 3rd

OliDayyy

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

In other awesome soundtrack news, we have just learned that the music video for Paramore's "Decode" will be premiering on November 3rd! You can watch it all day on MTV, MTV2, MTVu, and MTV.com. Make sure to check MTV.com leading up to the premiere to see exclusive snippets and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the video.

Take a look at these exclusive stills from the video below!

paramore1.jpg

paramore2.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^But she doesn't have her septum piercing in the video. She turned it up. :P

The pictures look sweet! How about they just give it to me as a birthday present on November 1st? Sound good? Yeah, I thought so.

This is very exciting for me! :hyper:

Hi btw, ya'll might know me as the newbie...lmao. :oops:

Anywho, the video looks amazing, it is very close to what I thought it would be like...I expected it to be set in the woods, but branches would have chains, dream catchers and ragged cloth hanging from them, and the band would be surrounded by very high tech TV screens, which would be shrouded in wet leaves and foliage, and the screens would flicker between static, clips from Twilight and then sort of Matrix'esque letters and numbers running through; ect, as in 'decoding'. ;-)

Anyways, to me Decode is probably my favbourite Paramore song, not just cause "OMFG IT'S A NEW...SONG!11!fortyfive!"...AND the fact i'm a Twilight fan, but the the lyrics, word for word describe something me and someone in my life are going through right now, so it is very personal to me and I enjoy the song on a much higher level that just an Edward/Bella lament. :D

Cannot wait! :willy_nilly:

I just set a countdown on my phone for this song! 8 more days! And I have the day off! I'm gonna wait untill it's on youtube, then rip it, and put it on my ipod! I can't wait, I mean it's just boiling in my blood!