Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

School is a just a bloody joke, I'm definitely leaving next year at this rate.

Bloody higher maths is a joke too. When the hell am I ever going to use integration in the REAL world? The sooner I fail my prelim the better.

youre in fifth year, i take it? i feel your pain.

youre in fifth year, i take it? i feel your pain.

Aye. It was all fine and dandy at the start of the year, but I have absolutely no motivation to stay on now. Ah well, my parents would beat me(:mrgreen:) if I left after Christmas.

What year are you in? (If you still go to school)

Aye. It was all fine and dandy at the start of the year, but I have absolutely no motivation to stay on now. Ah well, my parents would beat me(:mrgreen:) if I left after Christmas.

What year are you in? (If you still go to school)

aaye same, im in fifth year too. until october i was like MM, IM ACTUALLY QUITE GOOD AT ALL THIS. then i realised i was sorely mistaken.

im doing journalism at college next year. cant wait tbh, sixth year can piss off.

what highers you doing then?

aaye same, im in fifth year too. until october i was like MM, IM ACTUALLY QUITE GOOD AT ALL THIS. then i realised i was sorely mistaken.

im doing journalism at college next year. cant wait tbh, sixth year can piss off.

what highers you doing then?

Haha, exactly the same as me!

I'm taking Higher Maths, Graph Com, Art Tec, Business Management and Int. 2 Physics.

God knows why I took Business Management, it's just awful too. Oh, and I'm only taking Int. 2 Physics because I managed to get a 6 in my SG's somehow! :rotfl: My friends, no, pretty much the whole year ripped me for a couple of months non stop, lol. Especially one of my old mates, but looks like Ive got the last laugh as he got his hand stuck in a blender last week and lost a finger! :mrgreen:

What subjects are you torturing yourself with?

Haha, exactly the same as me!

I'm taking Higher Maths, Graph Com, Art Tec, Business Management and Int. 2 Physics.

God knows why I took Business Management, it's just awful too. Oh, and I'm only taking Int. 2 Physics because I managed to get a 6 in my SG's somehow! :rotfl: My friends, no, pretty much the whole year ripped me for a couple of months non stop, lol. Especially one of my old mates, but looks like Ive got the last laugh as he got his hand stuck in a blender last week and lost a finger! :mrgreen:

What subjects are you torturing yourself with?

haha, sorry mate but i didnt know you could even get a 6 for physics?! i thought it was only 1-4.

:P

a blender though? gaddamn.

im doing higher english, french, art and music and im 'doing' int2 maths (i lie. i never put pencil to paper).

^ I did Higher Business Management when I was in 5th year and I absolutely loved it. I found it so interesting :P

I might if I could concentrate, but I've got friends either side of me laughing non-stop!

haha, sorry mate but i didnt know you could even get a 6 for physics?! i thought it was only 1-4.

:P

a blender though? gaddamn.

im doing higher english, french, art and music and im 'doing' int2 maths (i lie. i never put pencil to paper).

Well, I got a 7,7 and then a 1 in practical, so that's how the 6 came about! :mrgreen: Well, actually, I got a 5 after appealing...;-)

Yeah, a blender. Don't ask how, no one else knows either! I just can't look him in the face without laughing at him now.

I might if I could concentrate, but I've got friends either side of me laughing non-stop!

Well, I got a 7,7 and then a 1 in practical, so that's how the 6 came about! :mrgreen: Well, actually, I got a 5 after appealing...;-)

Yeah, a blender. Don't ask how, no one else knows either! I just can't look him in the face without laughing at him now.

aaah right. aye i failed int 2 admin so they upgraded me to a D. mm.

hated admin anyway, but i got a B at prelim time so i guess its a bit unfair.

aaah right. aye i failed int 2 admin so they upgraded me to a D. mm.

hated admin anyway, but i got a B at prelim time so i guess its a bit unfair.

Oops, forgot to reply, sorry!

Premils are damn important, I managed to get 3/4 successful appeals so that helped me quite a bit.

So why Journalism then?

I'm sick of people saying how bad Hayley's piercing,tatoo,New Hair ,apparently a weight gain that I haven't even noticed(and if some says she is overweight they are CRAZY!,she looks in to be in great shape.) ,and how she is not as "cute" as she used to be because NONE OF ITS TRUE!She is an awesome person and people should just shut up!!!!!!!!!!!:-x

I'm sick of people saying how bad Hayley's piercing,tatoo,New Hair ,apparently a weight gain that I haven't even noticed(and if some says she is overweight they are CRAZY!,she looks in to be in great shape.) ,and how she is not as "cute" as she used to be because NONE OF ITS TRUE!She is an awesome person and people should just shut up!!!!!!!!!!!:-x

High-five!

I completely agree! It really, really annoys me:

The piercing: she doesn't even wear it all the time, and when she does, is it honestly that bad? No.

Hair: The longest debate going for some reason. Personally, I don't think Hayley has ever had a bad hair style/colour. So she's trying something new, big deal. She looks amazing all of the time.

Weight?!: What?! There is no way she has put on any weight. Certain pictures can be unflattering, but there is no way she's piled on the pounds. On that note, the whole band is in good shape - she's no different. Still perfect :grin: