Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

A day of many rants.

First, the bus ticket I buy rips in half as I pull it out of the machine this morning so I had to buy another one on the way home. Then actually coming home was horrendous because town was packed full of christmas shoppers. Took me 50 minutes to get home, when usually it takes 20. And some little kid shat themself so the bus was stinking.

And finally I had my first pay slip at work at my new hours and I had £160 taken off for Tax and National Insurance. If there was no tax or national insurance I'd have had a pay in the four figures (work that one out maths people ;-)).

A day of many rants.

First, the bus ticket I buy rips in half as I pull it out of the machine this morning so I had to buy another one on the way home. Then actually coming home was horrendous because town was packed full of christmas shoppers. Took me 50 minutes to get home, when usually it takes 20. And some little kid shat themself so the bus was stinking.

And finally I had my first pay slip at work at my new hours and I had £160 taken off for Tax and National Insurance. If there was no tax or national insurance I'd have had a pay in the four figures (work that one out maths people ;-)).

bahahahahahaha

i have the flu, first time i've been out of bed for 2 days, this saddens me :(

flu over the christmas holidays ? that's just taking the piss, FluMonster, taking the utter piss !

:(:hug:

Flu over Christmas does suck, so you have my symphathies.

i have the flu, first time i've been out of bed for 2 days, this saddens me :(

flu over the christmas holidays ? that's just taking the piss, FluMonster, taking the utter piss !

lmao, i have it too.

i had it for 3 weeks yeah, 3 weeks!

and i got rid of it.

and 6 days ago i got it back again!