Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

Oops, forgot to reply, sorry!

Premils are damn important, I managed to get 3/4 successful appeals so that helped me quite a bit.

So why Journalism then?

lol no worries.

aye, admin was all i needed to appeal for - not that it made much difference anyway!

aah its just something id love to do, and want to get into asap!

after ive done a two year hnd in it, i'll be able to into second year of it at glasgow cali uni so it's all cool.

I am so sick of fighting with my mom. I'm so sick of no one listening to me. Everyone in this house is against me because I'm ruining their perfect little make-believe world.

Yeah, there will be people that fuck up. People that actually have feelings. I'm one of them. Aknowlege that you realize this. Don't just blow it off. This is why I feel like I dont' matter. This is why I want to move out.

I want to patch things up. I just want to know that you want to.

I just want you to tell me the truth. That would be the best Christmas present ever.

I just had a fight with my mom. She didn't listen to a word that I said to her. She doesn' understand that I'm really upset at the fact that we have no food in our house. LITTERALLY. I ask her to bring something home for dinner and she says "Yep!"

They come home, with bread. That's it. One loaf of bread. I ask why they only got that and she says "We didn't have enough time to go to a real grocery store".

Then I see some sort of...Glisten coming off of her face. Up near her eyebrow. Yes guys. She got her eyebrow pierced. They had enough time and money to go get that but nope. Couldn't buy you know FOOD for the house. Nope. You see, that might make her responsible D:

Everyone tells me that I should get out of here. They apparently know that I have potential and all this place is doing is holding me back. And I know that I should get out. I know that I will be able to succeed a lot better if I leave this place.

But at the same time, I think that things will change. I'm waiting for something that mght happen. Yeah. MIGHT. That maybe, things wil l change and I'll actually matter again. That my mom will realize that she's fucked up and try to patch things up with me. Her daughter. Her only fucking daughter. Who she used to have a pretty good relationship with. I mean, yeah angsty teen hates her mom, but really loves her to death...

Now it's like, I have moments (and lately there has been a lot of these) that, I honeslty don't have any love for her. I genuinely hate her. I don't want that. I want it to just be stupid teen angst crap. Stuff that I should be going through at 16. I have thoughts in my head that I shouldn't even bee thinking about seriously at this age.

I'm thinking about where I'll be living. How I'll budget. Stuff that 20 year olds should be thinking about. People that are graduating. Not kids in the 10th grade.

I JUST WANT TO MATTER TO HER AGAIN.

I am so sick of fighting with my mom. I'm so sick of no one listening to me. Everyone in this house is against me because I'm ruining their perfect little make-believe world.

Yeah, there will be people that fuck up. People that actually have feelings. I'm one of them. Aknowlege that you realize this. Don't just blow it off. This is why I feel like I dont' matter. This is why I want to move out.

I want to patch things up. I just want to know that you want to.

I just want you to tell me the truth. That would be the best Christmas present ever.

I just had a fight with my mom. She didn't listen to a word that I said to her. She doesn' understand that I'm really upset at the fact that we have no food in our house. LITTERALLY. I ask her to bring something home for dinner and she says "Yep!"

They come home, with bread. That's it. One loaf of bread. I ask why they only got that and she says "We didn't have enough time to go to a real grocery store".

Then I see some sort of...Glisten coming off of her face. Up near her eyebrow. Yes guys. She got her eyebrow pierced. They had enough time and money to go get that but nope. Couldn't buy you know FOOD for the house. Nope. You see, that might make her responsible D:

Everyone tells me that I should get out of here. They apparently know that I have potential and all this place is doing is holding me back. And I know that I should get out. I know that I will be able to succeed a lot better if I leave this place.

But at the same time, I think that things will change. I'm waiting for something that mght happen. Yeah. MIGHT. That maybe, things wil l change and I'll actually matter again. That my mom will realize that she's fucked up and try to patch things up with me. Her daughter. Her only fucking daughter. Who she used to have a pretty good relationship with. I mean, yeah angsty teen hates her mom, but really loves her to death...

Now it's like, I have moments (and lately there has been a lot of these) that, I honeslty don't have any love for her. I genuinely hate her. I don't want that. I want it to just be stupid teen angst crap. Stuff that I should be going through at 16. I have thoughts in my head that I shouldn't even bee thinking about seriously at this age.

I'm thinking about where I'll be living. How I'll budget. Stuff that 20 year olds should be thinking about. People that are graduating. Not kids in the 10th grade.

I JUST WANT TO MATTER TO HER AGAIN.

Holly:(:hug::kiss:

I dunno if this would help..but maybe you and your mom should talk..i mean in the calmest way possible..no shouting, fighting or anything..just talking..you know..telling her how you feel..and what you want..say everything from the heart..and she'll probably do the same. coz no matter what happens you're still her daughter..and you matter..forget about moving out for a moment and just tell her everything..you still might patch things up..it's not yet too late..:hug:

Holly:(:hug::kiss:

I dunno if this would help..but maybe you and your mom should talk..i mean in the calmest way possible..no shouting, fighting or anything..just talking..you know..telling her how you feel..and what you want..say everything from the heart..and she'll probably do the same. coz no matter what happens you're still her daughter..and you matter..forget about moving out for a moment and just tell her everything..you still might patch things up..it's not yet too late..:hug:

I tried today. Everytime I talk to her, I'm in tears out of frusteration and anger and sadness.

I've been waiting 3 months for something to happen. And nothing has yet.

My balls hurts.

Edit:

My brother decided to try and punch my nuts while he was drunk...He missed it direct on but...He hit the "lefter" side of things.

And I think he put his full force into it?

Have some crisps :P

crisps_bowl440.jpg

^ Why?

Right before the service started, one of my bestfriends told me that her grandpa that had a stroke on wednesday was just getting worse, and that it was a really big possibilty(?) he was dying soon. I felt so bad for her, so both of us ended up sitting there crying.

I feel so misunderstood. When my mum said I was harassing her like it was a funny, I just came up and cried. I am so cautious when I'm talking because I don't want to be annoying or hurt anyone, I am not like that, but I've been paranoid about it ever since I started getting medication for depression. It's like I feel so unbelieveably grateful for the things I have, but at the same time they don't make me happy. I don't allow them to. Maybe I should, I don't know how to. So then I feel that I'm ungrateful, but I'm really not. I don't know how to show my feelings. Some days I just feel so down, I sit in my room all day and cry over stupid things, but my family don't know unless I tell them, and I don't wanna just go around crying or telling them I'm down or whatever, so they think I'm fine, when I'm really not. I feel like nobody knows how I feel, I can't even describe it myself. I'm confused about what I want, and I feel selfish asking for anything, because I am so grateful of my family and love them too much for everything they have done for me, I just want to be perfect towards them, and not moan. I keep everything inside, and take it out on people, then it comes back on me. Nobody understands.

my dad and i got in a huge fight earlier,

some things were said,

some things were done,

and it just wasnt good.

but mostly i'm worried about my best friend,

shes got the worst crap to deal with,

family, friends, everything.

and its just not fair. she's the nicest person i know and she doesnt deserve it,

and i'm just really worried for her.

I feel so misunderstood. When my mum said I was harassing her like it was a funny, I just came up and cried. I am so cautious when I'm talking because I don't want to be annoying or hurt anyone, I am not like that, but I've been paranoid about it ever since I started getting medication for depression. It's like I feel so unbelieveably grateful for the things I have, but at the same time they don't make me happy. I don't allow them to. Maybe I should, I don't know how to. So then I feel that I'm ungrateful, but I'm really not. I don't know how to show my feelings. Some days I just feel so down, I sit in my room all day and cry over stupid things, but my family don't know unless I tell them, and I don't wanna just go around crying or telling them I'm down or whatever, so they think I'm fine, when I'm really not. I feel like nobody knows how I feel, I can't even describe it myself. I'm confused about what I want, and I feel selfish asking for anything, because I am so grateful of my family and love them too much for everything they have done for me, I just want to be perfect towards them, and not moan. I keep everything inside, and take it out on people, then it comes back on me. Nobody understands.

i understand. i know exactly what youre going through :hug: