Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

its only been three bloody weeks since i had the 'flu, and now ive become owned by a beastly cold overnight.

i was already off school of tuesday cause of cramps, but thankfully i didnt miss much.

4th year prelims are on atm so most teachers have their heads up their arses anyway.

being off today might hurt me a bit though - i'll have missed double art, which means i havent got my essay back (since it was our first one, im curious to see how badly i did) and i still havent finished my final drawing for my expressive research sheet (maybe i'll just leave it unfinshed, cause i really should get my design gubbins together...).

also, i was ment to have my first french directed writing under exam conditions today. i've had it learned really well all week, and now that i wont be doing it til monday at the earliest means im gonna have to be re-writing it out all weekend to make sure i dont forget it. then again i could hunt my teacher down i the morning and ask if i could sit it at lunchtime or something since it wont take long... easier said than done right enough.

(finally as an afterthought, i have a french listening NAB tomorrow too - not much i can do to prepare for something like that, but doing another NAB whilst ill shall not be fun).

rant a half that was, sorry.

basically, having an excuse for an immune system really isnt fair anymore.

:(

^calm thoughts ! breathe iiiinnn, and out. stretch them smile muscles !

etc. etc.

i shall never become an agony aunt.

ANYWAY INSIGNIFICANT RANT:

have a bunch of english work to do for tomorrow, but i'm going to see my sister's play in a bit so i won't even nearly have a chance to finish it, therefore i am having trouble finding the point in even starting it which is certainly not the spirit.

EGADS AND CRIKEY.

^calm thoughts ! breathe iiiinnn, and out. stretch them smile muscles !

etc. etc.

i shall never become an agony aunt.

ANYWAY INSIGNIFICANT RANT:

have a bunch of english work to do for tomorrow, but i'm going to see my sister's play in a bit so i won't even nearly have a chance to finish it, therefore i am having trouble finding the point in even starting it which is certainly not the spirit.

EGADS AND CRIKEY.

dont do it.

Gahhhhhh.

There's this girl I talk to online and we normally get on great, she's really sweet and funny. But if I don't reply to her IMs/PMs/Txts STRAIGHT away she'll accuse me of ignoring her.

She txt me yesterday and my phone was switched off (battery went) so obviously I couldn't have replied (I didn't even have enough credit anyway) so now she's all 'I know when I'm not wanted!!!!!' Oh Jesus Christ .___. I very rarely reply to my offline friends straight away when they txt me anyway .___.