Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

Hate hate nu-fans! They suck!

I hate how all of a sudden they are fans of bands as soon as they have a song to reach the top 40 chart!

For example, the band is on their 3rd CD and all of a sudden a song they have reaches top 40 and then all the fangirls and fanboys only just start listening to the single of that band... These fucking nu-fans piss me the fuck off!

this guy thats friends with my best friend, he thinks he can try his best to steal her away from me and he wont. He's just always on her bebo and always trying to .. i donno, he's just annoying.

i'm too protective i know that, but she's best friends with me and close to me for a reason, so he can just push off

if needs be i will, but i dont want to cause any trouble between me and my best friend, cause she thinks nothing of it,

i get just get defensive, its stupid. i dont like other guys getting close to her, but im too protective i admit it.

i cant help it though,

Hate hate nu-fans! They suck!

I hate how all of a sudden they are fans of bands as soon as they have a song to reach the top 40 chart!

For example, the band is on their 3rd CD and all of a sudden a song they have reaches top 40 and then all the fangirls and fanboys only just start listening to the single of that band... These fucking nu-fans piss me the fuck off!

I hate people who are needlessly rude.

Hahaha, some of my friends actually thought i should do that xP That would've been hilarious. :rotfl:

I think i may chose Paramore as the theme. I'll just wear Paramore t-shirt and hoodie, and write Paramore on my fingers, and wear buttons. (;

i was driving home from work yesterday and some jerk off decided to run a red light and cut in front of me,

making me slam on my breaks,

making my seat belt lock up,

popping out my shoulder.

it hurts like a mofo.

and to top it off, i had to play volleyball in gym, and b/c i didnt have a doctors note, my teacher made me play or i didnt get credit for the day.

and i have a killer headache.