Looking back over Live Journal

G3vans

Hey guys. I'm having one of those days where all my friends seem to have disappeared from the face of the earth and I was feeling a little bored. Anyway, I went to Paramore's Live Journal and skipped back to the very first post on it, and am currently reading through it.

http://paramoreband.livejournal.com/?skip=180

A lot of you have probably already done it, but if you haven't, I'd recommend you go back and take a look. It's quite amazing that you can see them mature, and some posts seem really personal. You can also see how their popularity has boosted over the years by looking at the ever increasing number of comments left.

I'm not done yet, but I'm finding it very interesting. I'm up to the part where they are getting all excited and crazy about recording RIOT! and it's very enjoyable to read. So, anyway, go. Go read. Now!

yeah i love reading their older stuff....sometimes you forget and when you go back and read it again you really miss it :/

same thing on here like i love going back and reading old posts, exspecially stuff from when i first joine b/c you forget like what all they had going on back then, idk it is really interesting but still makes me sad at the same time haha

• 2 weeks later...
i love reading through their old journals and interviews and things

i'm so proud of how far they've come but sometimes i'm selfish and wish they were still a little old band no one knew of

those were the good days

sometimes im also selfish

sometimes i wish that they were still the little band that they were a few years ago :)

but its great that they are big now and people know thier music

heres one of the early hayley posts

i thiink its so cute :):):)

so i want to say something about this whole avril discussion. everyone's gonna compare something to something else, and if i have to choose between all the popstars i could be compared to it would be avril. i think avril does her thing and she does it well...i mean...obviously. paramore is not out to be the next "avril" or the next "no doubt/gwen stefani" band. we don't even acknowledge the fact that, because i'm a girl, people will see us differently. we are just us. it sucks that some people have a narrow minded point of view...but who wouldn't have this point of view after all the female acts that have popped out of nowhere the last year or two? ashlee, lindsay, hilary... these girls may be really cool people but to some they just seem manufactured and fake. the worst part is that A LOT of people actually buy into it. we plan on having a great career not by using my sexuality or my gender, but by using OUR talents and gifts and giving people really good music to listen to and having fun the whole time. i hope that, eventually, all people will see us like some people already have begun to. a solid, hard working, authentic band.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww