1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

Your not moaning. And it good you dont like lying and want to be honest. But i think you dont should tell your friend you like her. Because then i think she would treat you diffrent then she does now. But maybe you can let your friends know that you gay, by doing your status on a profile on gay? and maybe they see it an react ?

i've thought about that but, i'll bet you they'll be like how'd you know? and it'll probably come out anyway aghh why is everything so complicated? they'll probably think i'm joking lol.. and plus i've got family on facebook, i haven't even begun to think of telling them yet...

i've thought about that but, i'll bet you they'll be like how'd you know? and it'll probably come anyway aghh why is everything so complicated? they'll probably think i'm joking lol.. and plus i've got family on facebook, i haven't even begun to think of telling them yet...

Well at one time you need to tell them. And in this way you dont have to say it in their faces. :hug:

Well at one time you need to tell them. And in this way you dont have to say it in their faces. :hug:

true dat lol i like it :) but i'd have to face their faces at college lool :P..but she's also a friend of mine on facebook, so she'd see it, but it's a bit like impersonal, i think owe them better than that but i dunno.. thank you for your advice tough :)

true dat lol i like it :) but i'd have to face their faces at college lool :P..but she's also a friend of mine on facebook, so she'd see it, but it's a bit like impersonal, i think owe them better than that but i dunno.. thank you for your advice tough :)

your welcome :hug: its your decision <3 and you dont have the hurry :]

i have told a couple of my friends, and i'd have to do some research about that! a lot of my friends are a little iffy about it... i live in a rather conservative part of the states.

if we live in a conservative part..then what the hell's alabama!? :P

clubs though--woody's, its in philly (:

• 1 month later...

So, that local band guy I mentioned in my last post. We're friends now. Things are really confusing with him because he's a total flirt, thats just who he is, and he's just really friendly with everyone. He seems to be a little bit more friendly with me though. Like, the past couple days we've seen each other and he's been giving me hugs and saying how much he loves me and that we need to hang out sometime. Its very confusing.

• 3 weeks later...

Well when you have a boyfriend, and you lay spooning with a female friend.

It would be okay i think.

But it would be weird to do it with a other guy.

Although i dont think its cheating, but its just weird to do that beside with your boyfriend?

I think there might have been more on the older thread.

I think the best/most alarming stat there is that there's more transsexuals than homosexual males haha

I was thinking about pointing that out, but was afraid I might get mob lynched by several men in skirts for not being tolerant enough.