1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

Exactly, it's not as if they're harming anyone. Whereas cousins marrying? That could confuse things. :shifty:

hahaha i know right, i agree :) not gonna lie, cousins marrying creeps me out a little.. i mean it's not like sibilings... but still quite weird lol but whatever i shouldn't judge.. imo it's not what you fall in love with(girl/boy/cousin? lol..) it's who you fall in love with :)

wellll new jersey fails at life. yet again. and the marriage equality vote didn't pass. 20-14 :(

you actually voted on that matter...over here ppl r so fucked up in ther heads that i think it would never come into parlament to vote on,not to say never would be voted. That is the lame coutry i live in...

some possible good news! i was talking to my "uncle" jack, here's the text he sent me:

"we lost today in the legislature, but we now have an even more solid case in the NJ supreme cout, who voted 7-0 in our favor over 3 years ago, but left it to the legislature to decide what to call it. when the legislature chose civil unions 3 years ago after the supreme court ruling, the fact that even the most horrible of the republicans testified today that civil unions don't work, makes our case for marriage a slam dunk back in court. we might very well have marriage equality by the end of the year!"

he is a strong supporter in this. him and his husband attend every rally and meeting that have been held since forever. jack only missed one b/c of a business trip out of state. so he knows even more stuff he can't tell people. but he said it looks really promising!