What do your friends think of Paramore?

G3vans

Aye, an easy question, and hopefully we'll get some interesting answers.

Tbh only my best friends really know I listen to Paramore, mainly because Paramore are my 'guilty pleasure'. Anyway, my best friend likes them a lot, but a few others have mixed opinions. I let one of them borrow both the albums to put on his ipod, and he hated them at first, but after listening to a few songs he thinks they're pretty good, especially Pressure. Another doesn't really like them and gets annoyed whenever I constantly go on about them! :D

So, what about you guys?

uhh. my friends tell me to shutup everytime i say something about paramore

the first time one of my mates walked in to my bedroom (covered with all things paramore) she was like *gag*

and my other mate is what i would call a 'fake' paramore fan.

she dosnt own and of the cds but is constantly talking about hayley. once i told her that zac and josh had a fight and zac was 'voted' out of paramore...she believed it for a week until i told her it wasnt true... HAHAHAAA

My two best friends lovee them.

And my cousin loves them.

And this girl who used to be my best friend...is a fan, but she is kind of a fake fan, she pretends to love them and know all their songs. xP But she pretty much only knows a few songs from Riot.

i dont have any friends that "hate" paramore, i have some that love them to the extent of having every song, some that like a few songs, and the rest can put up with them when their on., So its pretty good in my friendship group :)

but im the one out of everybody thats the main big fan, they all know im obsessed!

My friend Hayley loves them and is actually signed up here but barely uses it, she doesn't love 'em as much as me though!

My guy friends aren't really interested as they aren't big on music.

My friends Kim and Kim (xD) like Misery Business, crushcrushcrush and That's What You Get.

That 'bout it... the rest just aren't bothered. None HATE them which I'm thankful for.

These assholes that always call me names call Hayley stuff too, but I just tell them to fuck off and that they're jealous of her lmfao.

Some of my friends really like them.

Some other friends just listen to some of their songs.

And there is also that girl who is a fake fan and she really makes me like "shit,shut up" everytime she says something about them.

But everyone here knows Paramore beacuse of me and I'm really really proud about it!! :D