overrated bands/artists thread !

emily !

tbh, idk, but i'm still sick of hearing they are so awsum blah-blah-BLAH!

the bands a joke. amy lee's a bitch.

To be honest, personality aside, her voice is absolutely amazing. They've been messed about so much that i've lost track even though i used to be very, very into Evanescence. They were so good, Origin and Fallen = good times, not so much these days. But i'll still buy a new record if they ever make another just out of nostalgic value and curiosity.

To be honest, personality aside, her voice is absolutely amazing. They've been messed about so much that i've lost track even though i used to be very, very into Evanescence. They were so good, Origin and Fallen = good times, not so much these days. But i'll still buy a new record if they ever make another just out of nostalgic value and curiosity.

i liked fallen. that was it

she does has a good voice, but that's another thing i think is overrated. i've heard wwwaaayyy better. not alot of people know bands with great vocals cuz alot of people just focus what plays on the radio or what's on mtv. her voice is average compared to some bands ou there:)

Just watch Kerrang.

95% of the bands they play now are highly overrated, and ultimately crap.

A few years ago I never thought I'd say that, but over the past 5-6 years the bands they've been playing have been getting shitter and shitter.

Looking at their site, here's a few examples of bands that suck that Kerrang seem obsessed with:

Trivium.

Green Day

Fall Out Boy

Alter Bridge

Satyricon

You Me At Six

Enter Shikari

Bring Me The Horizon

Panic at the Disco

Nickelback

30 Seconds To Mars

Fightstar

HIM

My Chemical Romance

I could go on, that's not even the tip of the iceberg, Kerrang just obsesses over stuff that's popular, not stuff that's actually any good.

They should stop giving a crap about mainstream bollocks like You Me At Six, and go back to playing metal, and not cheap rip-off metalcore, but proper metal, like stuff from the NWOBHM.

Just watch Kerrang.

A few years ago I never thought I'd say that, but over the past 5-6 years the bands they've been playing have been getting shitter and shitter.

Looking at their site, here's a few examples of bands that suck that Kerrang seem obsessed with:

Trivium.

Green Day

Fall Out Boy

Alter Bridge

Satyricon

You Me At Six

Enter Shikari

Bring Me The Horizon

Panic at the Disco

Nickelback

30 Seconds To Mars

Fightstar

HIM

My Chemical Romance

I could go on, that's not even the tip of the iceberg, Kerrang just obsesses over stuff that's popular, not stuff that's actually any good.

They should stop giving a crap about mainstream bollocks like You Me At Six, and go back to playing metal, and not cheap rip-off metalcore, but proper metal, like stuff from the NWOBHM.

those bands are actualy pretty good IMO,I think they deserve their popularity

Just watch Kerrang.

Trivium.

Green Day

Fall Out Boy

Alter Bridge

Satyricon

You Me At Six

Enter Shikari

Bring Me The Horizon

Panic at the Disco

Nickelback

30 Seconds To Mars

Fightstar

HIM

My Chemical Romance

You, sir, are correct.

Just watch Kerrang.

Trivium.

Green Day

Fall Out Boy

Alter Bridge

Satyricon

You Me At Six

Enter Shikari

Bring Me The Horizon

Panic at the Disco

Nickelback

30 Seconds To Mars

Fightstar

HIM

My Chemical Romance

Nail. Head. Hit.

Kerrang is a cancer and needs to be destroyed.

Just watch Kerrang.

Trivium.

Green Day

Fall Out Boy

Alter Bridge

Satyricon

You Me At Six

Enter Shikari

Bring Me The Horizon

Panic at the Disco

Nickelback

30 Seconds To Mars

Fightstar

HIM

My Chemical Romance

Even though I don't read Kerrang I agree with most of those on that list (theres a couple I haven't heard of). I still listen to some of them but they do seem to get way more credit than they deserve.

Even though I don't read Kerrang I agree with most of those on that list (theres a couple I haven't heard of). I still listen to some of them but they do seem to get way more credit than they deserve.

It's because that's the UK Kerrang we're talking about, we've got a load of shit bands they bum the fuck out of.

those bands are actualy pretty good IMO,I think they deserve their popularity

Hello, I don't think we've really talked before, I like you.

i hate how hannah montanna has dominated wal mart im

gonna punch her if i ever meet her

:mrgreen:

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Just watch Kerrang.

Trivium.

Green Day

Fall Out Boy

Alter Bridge

Satyricon

You Me At Six

Enter Shikari

Bring Me The Horizon

Panic at the DiscoNickelback

30 Seconds To Mars

Fightstar

HIM

My Chemical Romance

the bold ones i completely agree with. especially mcr. all of their songs on their cd's suck. they all sound the same. i did like afew from three cheers for sweet revenge, but still way too overrated. the black parade is terrible, everytime i see somone wearing a mcr shirt that says TBP on it i want to puke. every single song on that cd sounds like shit.:roll: what the hell do people see in it???:-x

the bold ones i completely agree with. especially mcr. all of their songs on their cd's suck. they all sound the same. i did like afew from three cheers for sweet revenge, but still way too overrated. the black parade is terrible, everytime i see somone wearing a mcr shirt that says TBP on it i want to puke. every single song on that cd sounds like shit.:roll: what the hell do people see in it???:-x

Fashion.

It's like I say, popularity has nothing to do with the quality of a band, only how well men wearing suits and ties can market it.

If TV says it's kewl, people will naturally believe it. The more people that buy into it, the easier it is to market. The easier it is to market, the more people buy into it. It's a neverending, self perpetuating cycle of shitness and greed.

Just watch Kerrang.

Trivium.

Green Day

Fall Out Boy

Alter Bridge

Satyricon

You Me At Six

Enter Shikari

Bring Me The Horizon

Panic at the Disco

Nickelback

30 Seconds To Mars

Fightstar

HIM

My Chemical Romance

I agree.

If BMTH wasn't in Kerrang, kids would think that it was complete shit.

But since society says it's "good" then it has to be, right?

/sarcasm

metro station. blegh! they sound like every other shitty pop rock band.

but... they have a song named after me. ok not really but its cool that they named one of their songs Kelsey. Haven't listened to them enough to decide though(only heard shake it and kelsey).

oh demi lovato is another one. basically all the disney and nickelodeon popstars need to stop making records before my head explodes.