Lady Gaga

WayneFarro

• 4 weeks later...

Gaga is the biggest star on the planet right now, you can't really expect the tickets to be cheap. They are expensive and I'm not exactly rich, but I'm a huge little monster, so I'm fine with the prices for what you get. It's not just a concert, it's a proper two hour show.

Gaga is the biggest star on the planet right now, you can't really expect the tickets to be cheap. They are expensive and I'm not exactly rich, but I'm a huge little monster, so I'm fine with the prices for what you get. It's not just a concert, it's a proper two hour show.

Yeah, I get what you mean and I'm not complaining about the prices. Of course she puts on a hell of a show, there's no doubt about it. I just wanted to go so bad but since I have a lot of outgoings this year, I just can't afford.

Tickets to see her here was from $85-135. I mean it's not cheap, but it's not too bad either.

So I take it you're rich then?

Because I and most of the world sure don't always have 85-135 dollars to just throw around on a concert whenever we want

So I take it you're rich then?

Because I and most of the world sure don't always have 85-135 dollars to just throw around on a concert whenever we want

No, but I did expect them to be really expensive. And I don't mean they're cheap, because they definitely aren't. But she's one of the biggest stars in the world right now, and gigs here usually are really expensive, so I did expect them to be worse then they actually are. I'm definitely not rich, and I don't have that much money to spend whenever I want either, but like I said - she is one of the biggest stars in the world, seeing her will be expensive.

I don't think someone being a huge star justifies a price like $135, ever. That's just insane greed in my eyes.

It would have to be the goddamn second coming of Jesus to be worth that much.

And I'd be pretty damn pissed off if Jesus didn't bring free beer to the event