The Happy Thread!! part 2

arrrrr x matey

this message from diana that she left on her forum. btw we do know it's her cos i'm on the staff on her site and we're in regular contact with her manager.

heyyy guys!

its diana here

just a quick message to say that ive been looking through the website . and im so deeply touched by all your support , its such an incredible and comforting feeling to see how you are all behind me and how much you believe in me . Ive been reading through my books that Lee and Leon kindly put together for me , which had inside lovely comments from all of you guys ! . on the days i feel down i love to sit and read them before i go to bed !

anyway .. i wish you all such an amazing and merry christmas.. a wonderful new year and start it the way you intend to finish it!

all my love

kisses ,

Diana xxx

it was over a week ago but i haven't been on here since so...

this message from diana that she left on her forum. btw we do know it's her cos i'm on the staff on her site and we're in regular contact with her manager.

it was over a week ago but i haven't been on here since so...

That's cool Wayne, bet you were really chuffed!

I'm not back at school till Tuesday. :D

I am just so freaking happy right now. I'm totally over everything that's been going on for the past few weeks. I'm just hanging out. Loving life. I wish I could feel like this all the time.

You know what? I'm gonna try and feel like this all the time. Woo hoo!

Cool job (without pay cause it's part of school) with awesome kids.

"Hello my name is Tuck. I'm good at battles and staring contests, I'm bad at cycling without extra wheels. When I grow up I'll be a diver"

lmao

It turns out my dad didn't have the flu, so now I can stop worrying about getting it today. YAY.

F*** my life I've felt like throwing up all day today.

Happy stuff: I don't have to work tomorrow, and since I don't like getting sick in public places, this is great news. :)